💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana defends Pete

Varys

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Sad that people are attacking him even when he said he's suicidal. People need to take mental health a lot more seriously. If he didn't have a strong mentality, maybe he would have already went through with it. People need to leave him alone. Good on Ari to tell everyone to settle down. It surely won't make all of them shut up but I hope it helps those people wake up and show them how gross their behaviour is towards someone they don't even know. It would also be best if he avoided socials for a while, not victim-blaming or anything but I think it would be better even though I'm sure he receives support that keeps him going as well.

Musery

zakariah

why do people still have a problem with him? like he’s literally not even with ari anymore, he’s just living his life now, just leave him be

Why do still-in-school arianators care about him to a point where they have to bully him? He's no longer with her. 

Anyway, I find it hard to find sympathy for someone who plays the victim card while having no problems with throwing jokes about the Manchester bombing and being sexist and an as***** talking about how he changed her lovers pills and how many times a week they have sex.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

blackpink
13 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Why do still-in-school arianators care about him to a point where they have to bully him? He's no longer with her. 

Anyway, I find it hard to find sympathy for someone who plays the victim card while having no problems with throwing jokes about the Manchester bombing and being sexist and an as***** talking about how he changed her lovers pills and how many times a week they have sex.

I lowkey agree. I understand he’s going through mental health issues but I find it hard to emphasise a lot with people that have jobs where they can say whatever they want and label it as being comedic 

Borislshere

I feel bad for him. Any post I’ve seen with him on social media is usually flooded with nasty comments. I wish Ariana fans would stop acting as if they dated him or had any part in their relationship. It’s so gross and crossing so many boundaries. 

PoshLife

I'm glad she posted this; yesterday when I saw Pete's post I was wondering if she would. I had a feeling she would do the right thing.

Reid LePage
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

I lowkey agree. I understand he’s going through mental health issues but I find it hard to emphasise a lot with people that have jobs where they can say whatever they want and label it as being comedic 

off topic but i feel this way about katy perry tbh, some of the people who defended her for her dark thoughts are completely valid to do so, but a lot of the things she has said and done throughout her entire career, all lined up together are enough to make it hard to empathise what you're going through.

we now live in a world where no one cares about each others feelings, if we **** up we have to accept our mistake and move on from it to become better people - in a way that makes so much sense because people get free passes all the time for what they do wrong and it's not okay, people should know they're not always going to get away with ****.

OT: it's very lovely for ariana to care about pete like this and to still show love and support to him, bless her :heart:

Miracle

This flood of insults is, sadly, a common thing for BPDs who go through a break-up with their partner. We have to take all the blame and expect zero empathy. I'm still wondering why the **** Ariana would make a petty song mentioning him a month after break-up and constantly mention him on social media knowing about his mental disorder and his rabid fanbase of idiotic teens.

Miracle
11 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

off topic but i feel this way about katy perry tbh, some of the people who defended her for her dark thoughts are completely valid to do so, but a lot of the things she has said and done throughout her entire career, all lined up together are enough to make it hard to empathise what you're going through.

we now live in a world where no one cares about each others feelings, if we **** up we have to accept our mistake and move on from it to become better people - in a way that makes so much sense because people get free passes all the time for what they do wrong and it's not okay, people should know they're not always going to get away with ****.

OT: it's very lovely for ariana to care about pete like this and to still show love and support to him, bless her :heart:

BPD is not a mistake. BPD is a serious mental disorder. Not being able to empathize with his illness is ignorant. BPDs never get free passes when they do things wrong and are always blamed on things they haven't done. 

All he's done is say weird things in a comedic way. Even Ariana has done things that could be labelled as worse in her past (Donutgate)

JustifyMyLove
17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm still wondering why the **** Ariana would make a petty song mentioning him a month after break-up and constantly mention him on social media knowing about his mental disorder and his rabid fanbase of idiotic teens.

THIS is the point 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Dominic

I thought thank u next was a bit tacky anyway considering her recent relationships but I feel sorry for Pete tbh and this line stood out the most "something happens to a guy..." because it is spot-on in terms of how ridiculed male mental health is. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Bling

Thank u, next is not shady :poot: Da ****

It literally says "even almost got married, and for Pete I'm so thankful"

:poot:

Blame it on the illiterate Arianators, not Ariana

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

This girl is a mess. Wasn’t she attacking him publicly for his snl joke or something? What’s with the backtrack now if she always knew of his mental health condition? 

Archived