Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Broke VEVO's record

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

thank u,next is now the fastest MV to reach 100 million views for a VEVO channel with 3 days and 10 hours, surpassed Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (3 days 12 hours)

Didymus

She's doing amazing. It's nice to see that simple vocal driven pop can still be massively popular. I've grown very tired of all of those instrumental chorus dance breaks :grr:

Good for her for all the success she has these days, but I can’t help but be puzzled by how people are so hyped up by the bare minimum. If this was released in 2008-2012 era this music video would have been viewed as a parody. 

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m not here for gimmicks and meme-culture pandering ending up breaking records. Suddenly everyone is a ‘legend’.

ImpossiblePrincess

Well done bots 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

LateToCult

I remember in 2013 when everyone was making a huge deal about Miley reaching 100 million views in SIX days and I thought to myself, “some day that’ll happen in like 2 or 3 days...”  :nooo:

Sandrology
49 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I remember in 2013 when everyone was making a huge deal about Miley reaching 100 million views in SIX days and I thought to myself, “some day that’ll happen in like 2 or 3 days...”  :nooo:

Nostradamus remains were found quaking of jealousy :ladyhaha:

Virgin Ryan
53 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Okay. So, will Gaga get her Oscar? How many #1 LG6 will have? :udidnt:

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Good for her for all the success she has these days, but I can’t help but be puzzled by how people are so hyped up by the bare minimum. If this was released in 2008-2012 era this music video would have been viewed as a parody. 

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m not here for gimmicks and meme-culture pandering ending up breaking records. Suddenly everyone is a ‘legend’.

soooo true.... 

LateToCult
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

Nostradamus remains were found quaking of jealousy :ladyhaha:

To the two people that like this comment but not mine, I see the kind of gays you are. :triggered:

1 hour ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Okay. So, will Gaga get her Oscar? How many #1 LG6 will have? :udidnt:

Yes and none. Probably. :huntyga:

Dukttape

I look at you guys and realize I'm not as much of a negative nancy as I thought. Damb. Like go eat something. You guys look like Joe Pesci rn

Archived