💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

Mirages
39 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Um, she “mentioned” her because Madonna has made it her mission to shade her ever since Born This Way, and she was simply addressing it.  

Yes but they've seemingly buried the hatchet at MEY Gala before that

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Madonna is the Queen of Pop and an WW Icon, she can shade everyone she wants. 

Trump is the President of America and a WW Icon, he can be as racist/homophobic/misogynistic as he wants. 

TEETHTEETH

Isn't that the point?? She has a persona to keep and has mastered her art of being Madonna. On a personal level, I dont think she wasting her time trying to be petty. On the professional level, she is creating buzz to her name. Good or bad you're still talking about her. All is fair in love and war.

3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Trump is the President of America and a WW Icon, he can be as racist/homophobic/misogynistic as he wants. 

Is the same compare her work to be racist and those things? LOL

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, KaGOATrl said:

On the professional level, she is creating buzz to her name. Good or bad you're still talking about her.

Yep but bad buzz can do more harm than good no? The "all publicity is good publicty" idiom is wrong once you're massive like madonna and are already sure to have pretty much everyone hearing your next album anyway.

On 12/4/2018 at 12:38 PM, Batwings said:

Madonna resents Gaga because Gaga gets critical acclaim for showing her beautiful, luscious puss while Madonna only got negative controversy for doing the same 'cause ain't no one want to look at that used up nannycake. :huntyga:

Oof :cryga:

TEETHTEETH
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Yep but bad buzz can do more harm than good no? The "all publicity is good publicty" idiom is wrong once you're massive like madonna and are already sure to have pretty much everyone hearing your next album anyway.

Sure. But as I said she has that type of persona. She's always been that bitch. Shes been building her audience long before gaga (many of which would side with M). So the fraction of little monsters getting all riled up over something she is known to do doesn't really make it bad publicity 

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, KaGOATrl said:

Sure. But as I said she has that type of persona. She's always been that bitch. Shes been building her audience long before gaga (many of which would side with M). So the fraction of little monsters getting all riled up over something she is known to do doesn't really make it bad publicity 

To me her persona was more "shady for fun but not actually serious" so if some take it as real shade it's not exactly the brand they're used to and like for them haha. :) 

I don't know how folks will take it. I know that many monsters loved madonna yet took some distance when they felt her was cold etc and it's hard to estimate.

TEETHTEETH
35 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

To me her persona was more "shady for fun but not actually serious" so if some take it as real shade it's not exactly the brand they're used to and like for them haha. :) 

I don't know how folks will take it. I know that many monsters loved madonna yet took some distance when they felt her was cold etc and it's hard to estimate.

At least gaga isn't playing into it. Overcome evil with good. 

Guillaume Hamon
31 minutes ago, KaGOATrl said:

At least gaga isn't playing into it. Overcome evil with good. 

Indeed! ;) 

Archived