💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Gaga didn't say she was a bad artist or not able to do these things.
She said she was doing more of these things ( playing different instruments, writing her music ) than madonna which doesn't mean madonna doesn't do it all whatsoever.

Sorry but how I saw it, Gaga was insinuating that she does these things and Madonna does not. She was insinuating the differences between her and Madonna was that she writes and plays insturments. I don’t fully know her intention behind it, but I laughed when I heard that interview for the first time. It’s only thing Gaga’s said and I thought “wtf girl”...

Madonna has been doing it since before Gaga was born. I still think Gaga is WAY more talented, she’s an all-round talent that ticks every box, and has a humble character unlike most people.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

No one wants to deal with this right now, when Gaga's in the middle of an Oscar campaign, and now we have to discuss it because Madonna's acknowledged it.

Oh my god, come on. Why is everyone connecting this to the Oscar campaign lmao why are you so easily threatened? This has nothing to do with that :saladga:

Madonna's just having a laugh, as she always does on Instagram. Literally every single Insta controversy of Madonna was a misinterpretation, and it always goes away after like two days of media buzz because no one cares but the fans.

If media are picking up on it it's because they're bored and it's an easy catch, just like it was an easy catch to discuss Gaga bashing Madonna about how she can't play any instruments (I know you think that's not what she said, but don't pretend that story also wasn't picked up by every news outlet out there). Just ignore it and people will forget about it, what you guys are not realizing is that you're giving it a ton of extra buzz by being so worked up about it :air: You should know by now that the main reason news sites pick this up is because they know it'll cause massive traffic because of Madonna fans ànd LMs.

Omar Vela

I can totally see Madonna rehearsing her "singing" alone in her big home. Watching herself at the mirror and being traumatized about her reflection nowadays. Being the most overrated music icon must be painful in a way... 

giphy.gif

dlioncourt91

Yet another thread of M bashing. You guys never learn your lesson each time a mod locks the thread. It's fine and dandy to share your criticisms about Madonna but to attack her body, face and anything physical is low. It's the same thing as if any M fan did the same with Gaga and two wrongs do not make a right. I don't know why anyone bothers with this feud anymore, both sides have egged it on over the years and at this point, Gaga focus on the Oscars, Madonna focus on the record. All this back and forth between fanbases calling one "Gag" and the other one "old hag" is childish. 

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She NEVER said that tho. You repeat what some what angry madonna fans said to bash gaga. :spin:

Gaga's quote was "Madonna and I are very different cause I play a lot of instruments, I write all my own music." which doesn't mean that Madonna doesn't write or play...

It implies "I make more of my songs than she does with hers and I play more instruments than she does". There's a huge difference in saying "I do more of this and that than X" and saying "I do it unlike X".

You're missing the point tho. That still is putting Madonna down as an artist. :huntyga:

I honestly think it's funny that everyone is completely defending what Gaga said about M yet everyone seems to know what Madonna meant in reposting that video. How do you know she even knows about Gaga saying that over and over? It's so annoying that Little Monsters jump on her every chance they get. :saladga: and also, why should they have to let the feud go when their fans refuse to? Just a thought:ohwell:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
27 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Yet another thread of M bashing. You guys never learn your lesson each time a mod locks the thread. It's fine and dandy to share your criticisms about Madonna but to attack her body, face and anything physical is low. It's the same thing as if any M fan did the same with Gaga and two wrongs do not make a right. I don't know why anyone bothers with this feud anymore, both sides have egged it on over the years and at this point, Gaga focus on the Oscars, Madonna focus on the record. All this back and forth between fanbases calling one "Gag" and the other one "old hag" is childish. 

Obsessed with this. Nobody is asking you to like either of them but no need to use looks, age, etc as a way to insult them. :vegas:

Bitch I'm Madonna

dlioncourt91
33 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Obsessed with this. Nobody is asking you to like either of them but no need to use looks, age, etc as a way to insult them. :vegas:

Firstly, I like both. The feud is tired. It's childish that both fanbases are resorting to insult and name calling. When did I use either of those things on either women? My statement reads that's what both sides are doing on this site and it's rather ridiculous. I can like both artists and not be consumed by some overhyped, overdone and stale ass feud.

Omar Vela
1 hour ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Madonna is the one who is making this feud again... sorry but that woman it's the one that doesn't learn ;)

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Firstly, I like both. The feud is tired. It's childish that both fanbases are resorting to insult and name calling. When did I use either of those things on either women? My statement reads that's what both sides are doing on this site and it's rather ridiculous. I can like both artists and not be consumed by some overhyped, overdone and stale ass feud.

No I wasn't talking about you I was agreeing with you:vegas: I was adding onto what you were saying.

Bitch I'm Madonna

dlioncourt91
31 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

No I wasn't talking about you I was agreeing with you:vegas: I was adding onto what you were saying.

Oops. I am so sorry. I must have read it wrong. I thought it was directed at me. :huntyga:

33 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Madonna is the one who is making this feud again... sorry but that woman it's the one that doesn't learn ;)

Doesn't mean you should stoop to that level as other fanbases or artists.

Antonio

I love my arrogant fave

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

A real diva

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Sorry but how I saw it, Gaga was insinuating that she does these things and Madonna does not.

I placed the specific gaga quote earlier in this tread so I let you check the quote and be the judge.To me, once you read the quote, gaga was very clearly implying that she was doing these things more than Madonna but wasn't saying in any way that Madonna wasn't doing it at all.

15 hours ago, Lighter said:

I just need to vent out.

We’ve gone through the dark days.

they’ve made up at the MET Gala even went to the after-party TOGETHER.

and now she’s up to this petty shît again as if she’s not fighting for equality and women lifting each other up.. which now comes off... HYPOCRITICAL.

It’s tiring and I can never give her anymore respect from now on. She’s an artist full of herself and can’t stand other’s success. I’m going to shove Gaga’s oscar wins up her face.

I think she didn't even know what it was about 🤷🏽‍♂️

Archived