opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Oh and Gaga has accomplished in 10 years what Madonna did in 30+ years so.... 

Dont forget, that M did it all without internet. The whole world changed. Madonna shocked everyone in the 80s, that was an invention, she was brave and fearless, in the 90s she defended the gay community, talked about AIDS, feminism, sexual fantasies of women, and these weren't trendy, (in 2011, it was) in the 00s she reinvented herself, criticized the stupid ppl in the USA (oops) she risked her career for good cases, and she shared her divisive visions always. She doesn't changed at all, now she fights against ageism. Why are u telling her, how she sould act, how she should "age well"? Cher played always a safe game, she can retire as an old woman. But Madonna feels like she isn't old enough to act like a granny. Thats her decision, she's always true to herself, this is the message of born this way. :huntyga:

Madonna's always been a Mean Girl.  Period. She can't help herself, and you can't teach an old dog new tricks.   In a way, she displays a few Trump-like tendencies in how she deals with those she perceives to be her adversaries.  It's never been a good look, but her gays have always eaten up.  -

Modern Ecstacy
On 12/4/2018 at 5:55 AM, Lighter said:

they’ve made up at the MET Gala even went to the after-party TOGETHER.

and now she’s up to this petty shît again as if she’s not fighting for equality and women lifting each other up.. which now comes off... HYPOCRITICAL.

C'mon let's not act like its only Madonna doing it.

Did you forget about Gaga talking about her in 5 foot 2? 

Lighter
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

C'mon let's not act like its only Madonna doing it.

Did you forget about Gaga talking about her in 5 foot 4? 

At least that wasn’t just some randomly shady thing. She was trying to say that if madonna hates her say it right to her face

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, August3 said:

I still don't think it was intended as shade. If it was, why would she delete it? 

Celebs nearly always delete their controversial tweets to not look like if they were REALLY looking for a feud lol. ;) In some cases it's because they didn't intend to create drama in the first place and sometimes it's just to not keep getting the backslash.

Honestly that was surely done for buzz since she was announcing her next album was nearly done just a week before she posted it but I don't see people buying it more cause her name was in the news with this story.

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Celebs nearly always delete their controversial tweets to not look like if they were REALLY looking for a feud lol. ;) In some cases it's because they didn't intend to create drama in the first place and sometimes it's just to not keep getting the backslash.

Honestly that was surely done for buzz since she was announcing her next album was nearly done just a week before she posted it but I don't see people buying it more cause her name was in the news with this story.

But has Madonna ever deleted controversial things? She didn't even delete the controversial Beyoncé post earlier this year, despite people calling her racist. I might be wrong, and I'm willing to admit if I am, but I honestly don't think Madonna knows about Gaga's "100 people in a room" quote. Does anyone honestly believe Madonna knows about what's "trending"? 

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, August3 said:

But has Madonna ever deleted controversial things? She didn't even delete the controversial Beyoncé post earlier this year, despite people calling her racist. I might be wrong, and I'm willing to admit if I am, but I honestly don't think Madonna knows about Gaga's "100 people in a room" quote. Does anyone honestly believe Madonna knows about what's "trending"? 

Well there's no "proof" madonna knew about it haha. That being said, since gaga even got some mainstream buzz around her saying this line over over since weeks it would be a huge coincidence that M posted a video of her "saying it first" just like that in the middle of it. :D 

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Well there's no "proof" madonna knew about it haha. That being said, since gaga even got some mainstream buzz around her saying this line over over since weeks it would be a huge coincidence that M posted a video of her "saying it first" just like that in the middle of it. :D 

Right. But she reposted it from someone else. Maybe it was shade. Maybe she just saw it as a fun throwback. I guess we won't know

Mirages

To be fair Gaga did mention her in 5F2 first :triggered: and I hate admitting this cause I can't stand Madge's personality. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

10 hours ago, Mirages said:

To be fair Gaga did mention her in 5F2 first :triggered: and I hate admitting this cause I can't stand Madge's personality. 

Um, she “mentioned” her because Madonna has made it her mission to shade her ever since Born This Way, and she was simply addressing it.  

Archived