💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Madonna is so jealous of Gaga and it has showed numerous amount of times throughout Gaga’s career. 

Shes just so bitter and jealous but...

Gaga doesn’t seem bothered and doesn’t seem to care and why should she? And if Gaga doesn’t care WTF Madonna says, why should we? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Rio said:

Well she’s not doing them more than Madonna, is she? They’re pretty much level.

Recently I would say no. :) 

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, FentyGa said:

she made one joke on her story and y'all are getting pressed. Wow.
Not only is it sad(for y'all, must have no lives outide of this) but it's kinda funny. Seeing people get pressed over a joke.

Saying you think madonna was shady with this post is 'having no life'? It makes no sense lol. Except for the ones making ageist/hateful comment about madonna, folks just gave their view about it like they regularly do about celeb stuffs here. Now every time you don't praise someone or something you're immediately "pressed" "mad" or "a hater" lmao...

6 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Madonna is so jealous of Gaga and it has showed numerous amount of times throughout Gaga’s career. 

Shes just so bitter and jealous but...

Gaga doesn’t seem bothered and doesn’t seem to care and why should she? And if Gaga doesn’t care WTF Madonna says, why should we? 

I just find this the most laughable "argument" ever. Like she would honestly care a pay that much attention to some artist who hasn't achieved even a fraction of her career. So jealous? Of what exactly? 

I don't understand this. Maybe Madonna was just being clueless bc she likes to repost what fans post or she was poking fun at gaga and this shouldn't be taken too seriously. Madonna has recently been messing up with her ig posts like that Beyonce one. I think people are taking this too far and there's no malicious intent at all. Madonna even liked that gaga Oscar post a while ago. I think we're all too detail-oriented and like to over analyze things too much. that's just me.

That J

Madonna the album was sent to radio before anyone had seen her. She was at times mistaken for black due to the club type music. That's a fact. 

Madonna moved to New York with nothing ...to be a dancer. She fell into music and she would be the first to tell you she was never a singer. Shes a performance artist.

Madonna became a NYC club girl hanging with Warhol and other art legends sadly gone. She doesnt have to be inspired by it. She was part of it.  

Madonna became a phenomenon...the world wasnt ready for. Her goal? To show the world you can be a woman that's tough and beautiful without being any man's bitch. 

She succeeded.  

She could shove balloons in her cheeks and fart for 42 minutes and call it an album these days. 

Mission was already accomplished. 

I love Gaga's story too. I just dont relate the two.  One is a singer actress. The other ..a performance artist. 

WHO CARES. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

23 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I don't know where all of these Madonna fans came from, but the reason why everyone is upset about this is relatively obvious. I don't know why I have to explain this.

1) We're all sick of this idiotic "feud" and this only prolongs what we thought was long-over. It started out as bad tabloid gossip invented by bloggers that drew a thin line between the two because they both dressed in a "bizarre" way throughout their careers and evolved into this career-spanning weight around Gaga's neck that the press won't let her shake. It's been exhausting to endure half-*ssed comparisons and bad-faith cattiness from middle-aged, insecure gay men that lived vicariously through Madonna for the last decade and her choosing to post this unoriginal, staid truism on her Instagram account only adds fuel to the fire.

2) Madonna is 60 years old. She's been a celebrity since she was in her 20s. She knows what she's doing. She knew that the press would pick up on it and blow it out of proportion; it's already started: (https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25393126/madonna-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-quote/). It's all that shows up when you google Gaga's name. No one wants to deal with this right now, when Gaga's in the middle of an Oscar campaign, and now we have to discuss it because Madonna's acknowledged it.

3) This "controversy" is idiotic on its face. This isn't some original quote! It's a lame, corny phrase people have used various iterations of for forever.  It's yet another BS attack on Gaga's credibility that we're going to have to deal with in perpetuity because Madonna fans won't ever shut up about it. They're still repeating the word "reductive" 7 years after that ridiculous interview. 

No one wants to deal with any of this and now Madonna's made it a part of the mainstream cultural conversation. There were multiple articles written about it in major publications as recently as an hour ago. It should be pretty obvious why everyone is annoyed with Madonna right now. :saladga:

Thank you! Thank you! Finally someone went and said ALL OF IT. :applause:

4 hours ago, Snow said:

I just find this the most laughable "argument" ever. Like she would honestly care a pay that much attention to some artist who hasn't achieved even a fraction of her career. So jealous? Of what exactly? 

If she doesnt care then why does she keep stirring the pot again and again? She's clearly looking for relevancy. Gaga reminds of her of what she could never achieve, a critically acclaimed acting career. :oops: 

Smother Em Eh
19 hours ago, Snow said:

Jealous that she isn’t the main pop girl anymore and another person has breaked into pop music and has pushed boundaries & revolutionized pop that Madonna did.

Madonna was the only eccentric, boundary pushing & creative mainstream pop artist until Gaga came out. Then the headlines and eyes of the world weren’t just on her anymore, Gaga was the next big thing. Especially during her career peak. 

(2008-2011)

Oh and Gaga has accomplished in 10 years what Madonna did in 30+ years so.... 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Queen Bitch
26 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Jealous that she isn’t the main pop girl anymore and another person has breaked into pop music and has pushed boundaries & revolutionized pop that Madonna did.

Madonna was the only eccentric, boundary pushing & creative mainstream pop artist until Gaga came out. Then the headlines and eyes of the world weren’t just on her anymore, Gaga was the next big thing. Especially during her career peak. 

(2008-2011)

I agree with everything else you say, but that... 

raw&ehk=5AjusXR1A3WwClWbWZwlHA

29 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Not only that but more. Gaga earned the respect of the older generation because of her talent. She even has the republican crowd on her side. Madonna could never have such a diverse fanbase. 

GypsyRomance

Steve Jobs wouldn’t have created an iPhone if it weren’t to Alexander Graham Bell — but iPhone is obviously better.

Ariana Grindr
On 12/4/2018 at 1:56 AM, Musicisfreedom said:

It's all good I can see why you'd be confused lol :hug:always love to see other Madonna fans on here :vegas:

:bye:

Archived