💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
18 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Okay and Gaga saying "I’m not just rehearsing over and over again to put on a show" isn't supposed to be shade? 

Honestly this argument is tired. Madonna and Gaga ARE very different but neither is better than the other. They both have said shady things and both have also shown respect. End of story.

The rest of this quote you partially gave was "..., there's a spontaneity in my work."

Gaga says that madonna shows are super-rehearsed, ( basically precise, timed with less place for surprises) while hers aren't that rehearsed ( therefore more organic and spontaneous ) which is very true btw.

Since she was listing all the differences between her madonna as a way to show they're not just the same acts it seems like a logical point. That's indeed one of the main differences between the two.

It's up to tastes to decide which type of show is better. Some folks complain about madonna's "too perfect" shows and some say gaga shows are messy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

@Lighter and the rest...

This entire thread is nonsensical.

Madonna has been a pioneer for 30 plus years.  

Madonna has been one of the leading and first gay right activists.

Madonna included a safe sex pamphlet in her 1989 album Like A Prayer. 

Madonna has given tirelessly to AIDS research and childrens charities. 

Madonna included all gay dancers before anyone did and for a REASON.

Madonna has outlasted the rest in pop culture.

But...

Madonna has opinions. 

Madonna talks back.

Madonna doesnt say no. 

Madonna stays.

Ya mock the very one who opened the door for the ones ya love. Nonsensical 

Feel how you want but know this...

Her billion dollar behind ain't losing NO sleep for ANYONES pettiness ...

If ya hate her so much, stop talking her. 

Move ON! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

This is getting as tired as other forums. 

People....can we not be bigger? 

If I get a warning for this, fine but shame on this! 

After this week, nobody can talk about the forum about her anymore.  

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The rest of this quote you partially gave was "..., there's a spontaneity in my work."

Gaga says that madonna shows are super-rehearsed, ( basically precise, timed with less place for surprises) while hers aren't that rehearsed ( therefore more organic and spontaneous ) which is very true btw.

Since she was listing all the differences between her madonna as a way to show they're not just the same acts it seems like a logical point. That's indeed one of the main differences between the two.

It's up to tastes to decide which type of show is better. Some folks complain about madonna's "too perfect" shows and some say gaga shows are messy.

Again... I understand that. But her tone was obviously annoyed and I don't think she was just implying that they are different. I don't blame her for that. As I said before I think most people would get upset with the constant comparisons. My point is you can't say Madonna was the only shady onr during the feud. Most people misinterpreted M's sense of humor. She has said repeatedly that she has no issue with Gaga, only with the BTW/Express Yourself situation.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Guillaume Hamon
42 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The tour thing was just a playful way to make use of the controversy and she actually told a booing crowd she loved Gaga and that they'd be working on a project together (later we found out Madonna invited her to perform with her on tour, an offer Gaga rejected

Maybe madonna had only peaceful intentions there but if I was accused of copying an artist song and seing this artist doing a mashup of both songs which relaunch the plagiarism accusations against my ass... I would decline as well lmao! :DMany people saw this mashup from M's tour as a way to say "You hear? It's obvious she copied me" so no surprise why gaga didn't feel like going on this tour.

PS: I saw you were talking about gaga's shady tweets about perry years ago. I agree with you that gaga should have avoid this mechanical horse drama tweet haha.

That J

Lemme word this right then I'll shut up and get out of here because ....I'm not liking the hypocrisy.  

There really does come a time when ya choose ur battles.

I could show numbers and this and that between the two, but I'd be you.

Ain't worth it.

I will say this.  Madonna saved me as a young gay kid. 

Gaga saved me as a young gay adult. 

This argument crap isnt fair because YA WERENT THERE.  History doesnt tell how the pilgrims felt, just what they ate.  

Im watching people discuss things like they were there and they werent. Lol. 

It's so moot.  Cant we all just get along? 

That J

Ya know what.

Laugh.  Peace! 

Im.gonna take my shirt off, go outside and, get some wind in my armpit hair and enjoy it!  Bet. 

That J
16 hours ago, Lighter said:

I just need to vent out.

We’ve gone through the dark days.

they’ve made up at the MET Gala even went to the after-party TOGETHER.

and now she’s up to this petty shît again as if she’s not fighting for equality and women lifting each other up.. which now comes off... HYPOCRITICAL.

It’s tiring and I can never give her anymore respect from now on. She’s an artist full of herself and can’t stand other’s success. I’m going to shove Gaga’s oscar wins up her face.

Shove her Oscar's up Madonna's face?

Really?

There are some rules about kindness here.  

Blackwillow
5 minutes ago, That J said:

Ya know what.

Laugh.  Peace! 

Im.gonna take my shirt off, go outside and enjoy the air.  

But EXPRESS YOURSELF! :reductive:

I said it before and I will again . Even I got WP

MADONNA is petty, every time gaga rise she wants attention but this **** is getting old and tired just like her music, saggy cheeks :triggered:

That J
1 minute ago, Blackwillow said:

MADONNA is petty, every time gaga rise she wants attention but this **** is getting old and tired just like her music, saggy cheeks :triggered:

K. 

Be bigger and nicer than that.  

We all will age. Hate her if u need but no need for all that. 

That J

Kinda disappointed here today. 

Hope you all have a good night. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Half of y’all need to worry about yourselves instead of a stupid beef that is purely just humour, half of this ‘feud’ was blown out of proportion so can we all just stop going on about it and just finally be a good fanbase and respect madonna as a singer and a person please

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Illuminati Freak

I've loved Madonna since the beginning of her career, seen her 30 plus times in concert but I'll be the first to admit she's petty, insecure and a shady c*nt sometimes. She just comes off as being envious of not just Gaga but any other female competitors she had at whatever particular time. She may have more money and numbers than the other girls but that doesn't mean her talent is on the same level because many outshine in areas she is lacking. Thats why she goes in on people and uses her fans sometimes to fight her battles she thrives on it. As a huge fan of her it actually turns me off sometimes. But it is what it is. I wish both sides could just stop but sadly it will never happen. I do think this particular drama is blown way out of proportion but Madonna knew exactly what she was doing when she reposted that thing on Instagram which really made me highly disappointed in her. 

ImpossiblePrincess
13 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

If your sinking that low please grow up because that is just honestly so immature 

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES AND NOT A BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION FEUD

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived