Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 minute ago, MrBlue said:

What has she done?Ā 

She posted an old video of her saying something pretty similar to the 100 people in a room quote from back in the 80s or something like thatĀ 

buy bionic

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If that's sarcasm: like I've argued many times, in that very same interview Madonna said Gaga was very talented and that she was not copying her (the editors cut that part out of the video that ultimately went viral). Only when pushed by that interviewer did she admit she did feel like BTW specifically was a rip-off of EY (as did the rest of the world).

That was fundamentally kinder than Gaga putting Nicki and Katy on blast for copying some of her looks (with no convincing evidence) :laughga:

They both benefited from the whole Madonna vs. Gaga controversy so let's stop portraying Gaga as a victim, she's thrown Madonna under the bus quite a few times too now.

But still, I think Madonna had no bad intentions with this, and was definitely not referring to Gaga's movie role or whatever, like why do we think that's on everybody's mind? She's finishing her next solo album, I'd imagine the worst she could've meant with that post is simply that she thinks it's funny people went so far back to trace the similarity. She's always played around with her status as "the queen" but it's stupid to take that **** seriously. She's clarified more than enough that her controversial Insta posts are never that thought out.

Just my opinion.

Wasn't sarcasm. Definitely agree. I defend M on here a bit actually. Her and Gaga are my fave pop artists. And I do happen to think Gaga saying M doesn't write and play music was the worst part of the feud. M was not wrong in saying BTW sounds like Express Yourself regardless where the inspiration came from.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

It seems no matter what you guys will find a reason to trash Madonna. Gaga can go imply she doesn't write or play any instruments but Madonna deserves to be trashed because of a video on ig that was most likely supposed to be funny?:triggered:Ā i don't understand

Why is it so hard to support two beautiful women who make amazing music? This feud has been mostly silent for years and there's constant hate from both fanbases. But the thing I hate most is the ageism. It disgusts me.:saladga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

The Bling

Mmm no, she means no harm when she does this kind of ****. The problem is that you're so rotten that you believe people can only make nice remarks about you, and when they don't they must have it out for you

:chica:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Didymus
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Wasn't sarcasm. Definitely agree.

Oh, sorry buddy :messga: I was confused by the emote :hug:

LeJudas

Can the word Madonna and related terms just be banned or something:nails: Madonna fans always turn it against Gaga and creates unnecessary drama

derpmonster
4 hours ago, Matangi said:

girl u guys put so much energy into this. i dontĀ even think gaga cares as much as yall

Gaga in FF2 disagreed. She really does get annoyed over the Madonna comparisons. Her Beats 1 interview too.Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Didymus
36 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Can the word Madonna and related terms just be banned or something:nails: Madonna fans always turn it against Gaga and creates unnecessary drama ļ»æļ»æ

There's no drama here though.

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Oh, sorry buddy :messga: I was confused by the emote :hug:

It's all good I can see why you'd be confused lolĀ :hug:always love to see other Madonna fans on hereĀ :vegas:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
24 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Gaga in FF2 disagreed. She really does get annoyed over the Madonna comparisons. Her Beats 1 interview too.Ā 

But I'm sure Madonna does too. I mean who wouldn't get a little bit defensive when everyone is constantly saying you're being replaced. I do honestly think they respect one another though. The comparisons just get old afĀ :huntyga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Lighter
3 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Gagaļ»æ saying M doesn't write and play music was the worst partļ»æ of the feuļ»æd. ļ»æ

Lol what she meant on that interview was that she has her own way of writing. She didnā€™t make any remarks ex. ā€œUnlike madonna, I etc. Etc.ā€ Or anything like that. She was just referring to herself and clarifying that she has no intentions of stealing or copying. Ā How can yā€™all misinterpret that:nails:

TeenIdle

I'm so sick of seeing that name every single era, especially when legends like Cher, Cyndi, Kylie and even Mariah (who is hard to please lmao) support Gaga. It's more than obvious that Madonna's constantly jealous and feels threatened. First it was Whitney, then Mariah, now Gaga. It's sad that she tries to come off as this confident woman but in reality she's so insecure about people overshadowing her. I'm done trying to have respect for her. She might be a legend but for me Gaga has better songs, better vocals, more talents. I won't bother posting about this woman anymore after thisĀ :oops:

Archived