💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mark Ronson interview with GoldDerby

A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

LateToCult

GoldDerby posted this interview with Mark yesterday and it’s pretty interesting.

Mark talks about the first time he saw a cut of ASIB and how he went in ready to lie to Bradley in case it wasn’t a good movie but was blown away by it instead. How Gaga was completely transformative in her role and how much of a music head Bradley is.

We also find out how special Shallow is for Mark. He describes it as one of his two #1’s in the UK besides Uptown Funk. I think it goes to show just how proud he is of this song because he only worked on it a little but he really sees it as an accomplishment. Oh yeah, and he tells us that Gaga was in complete control of their collaboration and he essentially just had to bounce back ideas. Gaga wrote the iconic “I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in.” 

He describes Gaga as a “genuine, global, stadium-filling, legitimate, song-writing pop star” and credits her for helping Bradley make ASIB such a believable film.

There’s much, much more so check out the interview for yourselves!

LeJudas

I probably said this earlier but, You can have 100 producers in your contacts but only 1 is Mark Ronson. And that Mark Ronson was Mark Ronson so ...

BLACKOUTbritney

God I love this man :giveup:

Side note: Imagine a disco influenced pop album produced by Mark and Fernando :giveup::giveup::giveup:

HorusRa2
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

God I love this man :giveup:

Side note: Imagine a disco influenced pop album produced by Mark and Fernando :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Here for this. 😍

Gracious Gaga

Definitely read this as “Mark Ronson Interview with GagaDaily” :vegas:

♄ Kindness Police.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Definitely read this as “Mark Ronson Interview with GagaDaily” :vegas:

@Admin get on it!  :gaycat:

Arturo

when he commented on Emma and Ryan and said "they have live autotune...it's fine" :lmao: 

Love these interviews they're so insightful. I can hear Gaga and Mark talk about the making of Shallow again and again and it never gets old. It's truly a special record.

zakariah

why do I feel like he'll probably play the guitar for them at the oscars when they perform

Archived