Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn flirts with Victoria's Secret models

Runway

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Runway said:

Well, Shawn Mendes is certainly a lucky dude! The singer was surrounded by gorgeous models as he sang his hit ‘Lost In Japan’ at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and it was quite an epic performance!

Did i miss something?:oprah:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

More "beard" shenanigans...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

On 12/3/2018 at 9:25 PM, August3 said:

That didn't answer my question at all but thanks I guess

Also how can you see if someone is gay? Gay people don't look and act a certain way you know

:ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, August3 said:

What's funny? 

I know it's not a good thing to use stereotypes and, moreover, everyone can be different but have you met any gay people? :trollga:

That J

Awwww well I think it's kinda cute that hes trying. 

Whatever he is doesnt matter to me as long as he looks good doing it. :reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AStarIsBorn21
5 minutes ago, swakby said:

I know it's not a good thing to use stereotypes and, moreover, everyone can be different but have you met any gay people? :trollga:

I’ve met plenty of gay people, all very different from each other. If you know stereotypes are bad, why do you use them? 

3 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I’ve met plenty of gay people, all very different from each other. If you know stereotypes are bad, why do you use them? 

Of course they are very different from each other. However, you can still find similarities between them in the way they behave. Just like with straight people. 

Queen Bitch
40 minutes ago, swakby said:

I'm gay and I have met plenty of gay people.

31 minutes ago, swakby said:

Of course they are very different from each other. However, you can still find similarities between them in the way they behave. Just like with straight people. 

What similarities? Please clarify

Haroon

Because she blew him a kiss? :rip: Don't they blow kisses or wink or make some kind of gesture to all/most of the performers? I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen a lot in previous years :laughga:

Bel Esprit

Sorry, I have a pretty good intuition when it comes to knowing when someone is gay and Shawn is GAY. I don't get why the music industry can't let singers come out. 

Quartz

Although I have to admit the jokes are funny, this is lowkey bullying. Imagine Shawn reading this. Jesus, how bad must he feel with some of your responses. His orientation is none of your business. He ain't having sex with any one of ya'll soon so :fthis: off.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived