celeb

Shawn flirts with Victoria's Secret models

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

I don't understand why ya'll keep calling him gay. Is it some kind of running joke that I'm just not getting? Or are you just so thirsty that you refuse to believe he's straight? 

Henri Bardot
4 minutes ago, August3 said:

I don't understand why ya'll keep calling him gay. Is it some kind of running joke that I'm just not getting? Or are you just so thirsty that you refuse to believe he's straight? 

Now it has become a joke. 

pooiota

5 minutes ago, August3 said:

Stevie Wonder could see that he is gay sis

But anyways if he wants to play the womanizer role it's up to him, let's see how long that lasts  :poot:

VOLANTIS
35 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Did you say... she BLEW HIM A KISS?

WHOA

SUCH FLIRTATION... Why, I've never seen a demonstration more hetero - damn, he's definitely getting that puss now... No one in the history of anything has crushed homosexuality rumours this hard, he positively ANNIHILATED them... Homosexuality who? Homosexuality where? I can't seem to find mine, he no-homo'd THAT hard :wtfga:

THE SCREAM I LET OUT :air:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Queen Bitch
6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Stevie Wonder could see that he is gay sis

But anyways if he wants to play the womanizer role it's up to him, let's see how long that lasts  :poot:

That didn't answer my question at all but thanks I guess

Also how can you see if someone is gay? Gay people don't look and act a certain way you know

Archived