💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn flirts with Victoria's Secret models

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

Well, Shawn Mendes is certainly a lucky dude! The singer was surrounded by gorgeous models as he sang his hit ‘Lost In Japan’ at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and it was quite an epic performance!

At one point during the performance, rookie VS model, Sofia Rovenstine, caught notice of Shawn as she was walking down the catwalk…and even blew him a kiss! It’s common for the performers and models to interact, but this flirty exchange definitely took things to the next level. Other performers at the show included Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Kelsea Ballerini, The Chainsmokers, The Struts and Halsey. Meanwhile, models like Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima and more walked in the show.

The VS Fashion Show actually took place last month on Nov. 8, but didn’t air on television until tonight, Dec. 2. The show was taped twice, so producers could get the best footage possible to show the world!

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/12/02/shawn-mendes-performance-vs-fashion-show-2018-lost-in-japan/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

This article is the representation of what my parents think when I hang with by best gurlfriends talking about popstars and The Bachelor 

tumblr_inline_piwz2oXULf1qiek1e_250.gifv

Gracious Gaga

There can be 100 people in the room and 99 of them are closed and just 1 is open.  Shawn is apart of that 99

♥ Kindness Police.

I will prove them that I'm straight!!! :sara::hor:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CautiousLurker

Did you say... she BLEW HIM A KISS?

WHOA

SUCH FLIRTATION... Why, I've never seen a demonstration more hetero - damn, he's definitely getting that puss now... No one in the history of anything has crushed homosexuality rumours this hard, he positively ANNIHILATED them... Homosexuality who? Homosexuality where? I can't seem to find mine, he no-homo'd THAT hard :wtfga:

TheRoof
13 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

This article is the representation of what my parents think when I hang with by best gurlfriends talking about popstars and The Bachelor 

completely off topic but can you explain to me the origin of that gif?

1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Did you say... she BLEW HIM A KISS?

WHOA

SUCH FLIRTATION... Why, I've never seen a demonstration more hetero - damn, he's definitely getting that puss now... No one in the history of anything has crushed homosexuality rumours this hard, he positively ANNIHILATED them... Homosexuality who? Homosexuality where? I can't seem to find mine, he no-homo'd THAT hard :wtfga:

In that case, Gaga was flirting with these models too.

[tbh when she was acting all butch during John Wayne and she was interacting with all the angels... I had bisexual feelings]

3 points in and ready for more

Runway
7 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Lol but the question is : is it for proving his sexuality after "the taylorglittergate" :udidnt: ?

No. He is a MAN who loves WOMEN

DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

completely off topic but can you explain to me the origin of that gif?

Sadly I cannot. Seems to be a random girl from IG. I have no idea how anyone found her and decided to meme her :rip:

Archived