💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
16 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Gaga got dragged for this tweet and to this day still is. This tweet is 4.5 years old. She already made up with Katy. 

Madonna is a legend, but her legend status stopped at 2005 with her last proper work. Her current personality and music input is a disgrace to her legacy. 

Say it louder for the people at the back :worship2:

luna’s advocate

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, August3 said:

People calling her old and miserable, senile, h*g fossil. That's okay with you. But when a Madonna fan calls Gaga fat or ugly It's wrong. So hypocritical. 

^^

We can't complain about Madonnnanation bc the only thing stopping you guys from making jokes similiar to those in that site is moderation. Otherwise I'm sure this thread would be wayy worse.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

Anyways you guys have fun with this train wreck of a thread, I'm out :lolly: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

mariomania1234

Gaga has her more shook, bitter and jealous than Whitney and other pop divas in the 90's. Madge I love you girl, but please do better.

She's always been so insecure of women she considers a threat, and probably more naturally musically talented than her.

There can be five Golden Raspberry Awards in a room ...

Edit: She actually received nine Golden Raspberry Awards and fifteen nominations :ohwell:

13 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

giphy.gif

umm  no ....I would ask '' WTF is worng with Gags and why is she obsessed with that hag ?! Let her rest :madge:''

4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Gaga has her more shook, bitter and jealous than Whitney and other pop divas in the 90's. Madge I love you girl, but please do better.

She's always been so insecure of women she considers a threat, and probably more naturally musically talented than her.

I KNOW THAT;S WHY I KNOW GAGS IS WINNING HARD !!! WHEN MADGE AND HER HATERING CAN'T STAY SILENT AND HAVE TO LASH OUT !!! :lmao:   

IF GAGS WIN AN OSCAR ... Madon*Na** will close and Madge won't attend the Oscar afterparty like she does everytime :lmao:

Oh lord here we go.. It's a joke. DOn't take everything so seriously and as a shade. She recently liked the post about Gaga deserving an Oscar. Like what more do you want. You ppl are vile with your comments about her. And besides, it's her own quote so how is she the vilan here... 

thehanyo

Omg it's killing me that no one is pointing out that Gaga said the exact opposite of what this egomaniac queen said:

There can be 99 people who loved it and I'll just remember the one who didn't.

That isn't the same as 99 people who DON'T BELIEVE in you! It's literally a different message.

Madonna's biggest dream has always been to get an Oscar. This is common knowledge. One of her biggest rivals, Cher, got one. Now her other biggest rival, Gaga, is about to get one too and Madge is seething :lmao:

She is such a bitch man. How can someone as accomplished as her be so petty and jealous of people half her age? Its beyond my understanding. And a certain someone who is defending her, i've seen them criticise Gaga for the littlest of the things. You know who you are. 

FentyGa
37 minutes ago, Runway said:

Her name is the thread title

How is she hot and bothered, though? She's making a joke regarding a recent meme. She's not even being mean or anything.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived