💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

That J
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Maybe she just found the story funny because of her past with Gaga, but she definitely knew what she was doing by sharing that: fueling and igniting the flame. Taking into the consideration that her relationship with Gaga doesn't seem to be really good (even if they respect each other), this can only look like a stab at Gaga. And it just makes her look like a hypocrite because she then preaches about supporting other women and ****. Not wanting to leave behind a dumb feud from 6 years ago doesn't make you look like someone who doesn't give a ****, but rather like an insecure, petty individual.

It's not amusing or cool to throw unnecessary negativity towards somebody and I'd never approve Gaga publicly shading someone like this. The only time she mentioned Madonna in recent years was to get real about **** but she didn't mock her.

Yea like Gaga did at the beginning of her documentary?  Got it. 

I like both artists. Thats why of this stuff never fuels my fire.

I just love when certain people decide they are the moral compass. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Everybody saying she's petty af but when Gaga does things like this y'all clap along mindlessly

Your double standards are disgusting and you're the reason I refuse to say I'm a little monster :huntyga: Keep seething, Madonna is THE legend

Gaga got dragged for this tweet and to this day still is. This tweet is 4.5 years old. She already made up with Katy. 

Madonna is a legend, but her legend status stopped at 2005 with her last proper work. Her current personality and music input is a disgrace to her legacy. 

9 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Everybody saying she's petty af but when Gaga does things like this y'all clap along mindlessly

Your double standards are disgusting and you're the reason I refuse to say I'm a little monster :huntyga: Keep seething, Madonna is THE legend

I mean not to be petty, but suddenly wearing green hair and using mechanical horses for your show shortly after Gaga did it is a bit more suspicious then using a generic phrase about people believing in you that madonna also happened to have said on a random interview 30 years ago :triggered:

Runway
2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

ASIB (in 2 months) - 1.5 million SPS

Rebel Heart (entire chart run) - 1 million SPS

:koons:

The swift clock :lmao:

The Bling
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Girl but the thing is Madonna always doing this 5th grade “shade” **** like no ma’am! Can’t she get Gaga’s number and tell her she’s reductive 

f0be6eb0b6caa108503d2f5b3cc45170.jpg

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

11 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Why would she acknowledge Gaga's achievement? Is she her mother or something? :poot: When has Gaga acknowledged Katy?

And she's not over, she's the most iconic female singer of all time. Her last albums have sold pretty much the same as Gaga's and her tours are still outgrossing Gaga's by far :poot: Take your chill pill and carry on with your life

where? Rebel Heart didn't cross the 1mill WW SPS mark and Joanne is at 2.5 mil WW 

GTFO with ur lies she's over she won't even debute in top 5 on B200 that hag if she didn't do tour bundles :lmao:

Runway
1 minute ago, That J said:

Yea like Gaga did at the beginning of her documentary?  Got it. 

I like both artists. Thats why of this stuff never fuels my fire.

I just love when certain people decide they are the moral compass. Lol

Gaga said she wanted miss ciccone to punch her. Literally the opposite of shade :lmao: 

That J
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Maybe she just found the story funny because of her past with Gaga, but she definitely knew what she was doing by sharing that: fueling and igniting the flame. Taking into the consideration that her relationship with Gaga doesn't seem to be really good (even if they respect each other), this can only look like a stab at Gaga. And it just makes her look like a hypocrite because she then preaches about supporting other women and ****. Not wanting to leave behind a dumb feud from 6 years ago doesn't make you look like someone who doesn't give a ****, but rather like an insecure, petty individual.

It's not amusing or cool to throw unnecessary negativity towards somebody and I'd never approve Gaga publicly shading someone like this. The only time she mentioned Madonna in recent years was to get real about **** but she didn't mock her.

As I said. She doesnt care. She prolly is clueless to why it's even a thing right now. 

The only people bothered are in this thread. That's gonna age yall so much faster than if ya just relax. Lol. 

I mean really. But to each their own. 

i bet in 2014 she thought that Gaga would be done and now she's pressed as a panini that it didn;t happened:lmao:

That J
Just now, Runway said:

Gaga said she wanted miss ciccone to punch her. Literally the opposite of shade :lmao: 

It was a dead issue is my point. 

I laughed when she said it just like I laughed at this. It's all dumb to me.  

The Bling

All these quotes

I won't waste my times with miserable deluded gays

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

GypsyBabe

Bitterness isn’t a cute look. Neither is a grandiose sense of self. 

As though she invented this common saying. :awkney:

⚯͛

Runway
1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

i bet in 2014 thought that Gaga would be done and now she's pressed as a panini that it didn;t happened:lmao:

Somehow she STAYS here and also on her MIND :lmao: 

That J
Just now, The Bling said:

All these quotes

I won't waste my times with miserable deluded gays

Let's go Vogue in a corner while we marry the night. :ladyhaha:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived