Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
17 minutes ago, Star said:

I don't understand why the Queen of Razzie is getting hot and bothered about Lady Gaga! 

who's hot and bothered? lol she made a joke

Queen Bitch

Yikes at all the ageists in this thread:wtfga:

This is like a reverse MadonnaNation experience. The threads about Madonna on this site is as toxic as the threads about Gaga on there.

Yeah It's petty af (what did you honestly expect from Madonna :saladga:) , but her age has nothing to do with it. So stop bringing it up, it just makes you sound stupid. 

If someone said Gaga was ugly or fat you wouldn't find it funny. But it’s completely okay to shame someone for their age? Logic has left the chat:madge: 

Gaga should just stop tweeting #bekind because clearly it ain't working :reductive::ohwell:

LordEnigma

This is not even a unique or creative saying - I’ve heard this several times before and not because of Madonna. Why does she feel like she invented it?

I love her stuff, just wish she would deal with it like an adult

GhettoFabulous

That h*g fossil gearing up to release her album i see we- :awkney: but promo is promo I guess :poot::diane:

EDIT: omg I’m jk sksk you guys I love madge I think ya’ll are looking too deep into this whole thing tbh :laughga: is she being a little petty YES but honestly I think she just might be trolling 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, August3 said:

Yikes at all the ageists in this thread:wtfga:

This is like a reverse MadonnaNation experience. The threads about Madonna on this site is as toxic as the threads about Gaga on there.

Yeah It's petty af (what did you honestly expect from Madonna :saladga:) , but her age has nothing to do with it. So stop bringing it up, it just makes you sound stupid. 

If someone said Gaga was ugly or fat you wouldn't find it funny. But it’s completely okay to shame someone for their age? Logic has left the chat:madge: 

Gaga should just stop tweeting #bekind because clearly it ain't working :reductive::ohwell:

Where are the ageists in this thread?

Shes just being petty.

Runway
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

who's hot and bothered? lol she made a joke

Her name is the thread title

can madonna just get over herself and collab with gaga and make pop history (and have a hit again for the first time in like 10 years :huntyga: )

The Bling

Everybody saying she's petty af but when Gaga does things like this y'all clap along mindlessly

Your double standards are disgusting and you're the reason I refuse to say I'm a little monster :huntyga: Keep seething, Madonna is THE legend

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

hausofdave
8 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Her last albums have sold pretty much the same as Gaga's 

ASIB (in 2 months) - 1.5 million SPS

Rebel Heart (entire chart run) - 1 million SPS

:koons:

6 hours ago, That J said:

:ladyhaha: she truly gives zero fudges. Lol

Yall would be cackling if it was the other way around. It's not that serious. 

Maybe she just found the story funny because of her past with Gaga, but she definitely knew what she was doing by sharing that: fueling and igniting the flame. Taking into consideration that her relationship with Gaga doesn't seem to be really good (even if they respect each other), this can only look like a stab at Gaga. And it just makes her look like a hypocrite because she then preaches about supporting other women and ****. Not wanting to leave behind a dumb feud from 6 years ago doesn't make you look like someone who doesn't give a ****, but rather like an insecure, petty individual.

It's not amusing or cool to throw unnecessary negativity towards somebody and I'd never approve Gaga publicly shading someone like this. The only time she mentioned Madonna in recent years was to get real about **** but she didn't mock her.

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Everybody saying she's petty af but when Gaga does things like this y'all clap along mindlessly

Your double standards are disgusting and you're the reason I refuse to say I'm a little monster :huntyga: Keep seething, Madonna is THE legend

Girl but the thing is Madonna always doing this 5th grade “shade” **** like no ma’am! Can’t she get Gaga’s number and tell her she’s reductive 

The Bling
Just now, hausofdave said:

ASIB (in 2 months) - 1.5 million SPS

Rebel Heart (entire chart run) - 1 million SPS

:koons:

ASIB is not a studio album :huntyga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived