Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Found a theatre near me showing it in IMAX :woot:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

The theater near me shows times for Thursday?? I'm wondering if they just haven't updated it yet.  I've been trying to find it, but can't. 

It'll be my 5th time going...and I just saw the cost of IMAX tickets. :omg: I'll probably still go. 

(I also hope they include this extra content on the DVD.)

she/her/hers

4 hours ago, TOSK said:

No showings in New York City and not within 50 miles of me :confused:

Are you sure? I found several here in Houston so I would think NYC would have plenty of theaters playing it. 🤔 I just scrolled down to ‘Find another theater’ and searched my zip code.

This is amazing to me because after like two week, my local theatres pulled the Dolby version (which was amazing, BTW. In, what will be my 6th viewing, the soundtrack is really what keeps me going back. Another gift in the year of Gaga Gifts.

Watch As I Dive In

10 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Are you sure? I found several here in Houston so I would think NYC would have plenty of theaters playing it. 🤔 I just scrolled down to ‘Find another theater’ and searched my zip code.

They've updated the list of theaters, it's all over my area

Went Tuesday. I was the only one in the theater. Literally. I enjoyed it so much. The short film: A Road to Stardom was wonderful to watch. I did not think I would like it because what I read here, but I wish I could find that online so I could watch it over and over.

Sadly, the theater told me the IIMAX version of ASIB is gone as of yesterday and ASIB is gone totally next week. I guess it was a good run (grin.) But I sure will miss being able to go see it when I feel down. It is extraordinary how I am able to stay foir the whole movie over and over again. I am so appreciative of this film and all that is related to it.

Take me to your paradise on a musical ride.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived