Apple Music
achievement

WAFCA winners: Gaga Best Actress

Featured Posts

Miracle
6 minutes ago, loathereality said:

mmm where is bohemian rhapsody 

Lmao both Venom and Bohemian Rhapsody are such a mess and don't expect them to be nominated for serious awards (except for Rami Malek in Best Actor)

loathereality
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lmao both Venom and Bohemian Rhapsody are such a mess and don't expect them to be nominated for serious awards (except for Rami Malek in Best Actor)

that is me being sarcastic

should have added some emojis maybe

• LMAO 1

LabCoatDude

Omg this Gaga vs. Olivia Colman face-off in these Critics Awards. I'm shaking. :giveup:

Didymus

Amazing. Seriously, you guys, these awards are a lot more serious and genuine than the Globes or the Oscars which are basically popularity contests. I was super hopeful she'd win some of these and I'm beyond proud she did :messga:

• Love 2

Neal

If she wins LAFCA (Los Angeles) or NSFCA then she has a real shot at the Oscar. She’s winning critic awards, one thing that everyone basically thought would go to Close (hasn’t won anything yet) or to other actresses. I’m shaking.

Kitsch
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

does anyone care about this tho?

asking bc i dont know no shade

They are not as huge as the Golden Globes and Oscars but only really positively reviewed movies/performances get nominated. They have some credibility and continue to extend the Oscar buzz up until next year, that is if you win or get nominated.

If you want to forget something, maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail ain't the right way.

djBuffoon

Guys, we get it, some of you have not heard of most of these precursor awards. BUT, keep in mind, these prizes do add more legitimacy to the film's (and Gaga's) stake in the Oscar race.

FWIW I can honestly see Cooper and Gaga winning Actor and Actress. It doesn't happen very often, but it could be the case here, as I think both performances are destined to be iconic.

Edited by djBuffoon

Miel

Really glad for the Gaga and Roma recognition!

3 points in and ready for more

SimplyTheBest

Toni, Gaga and Olivia are winning multiple awards ... Is Close really as strong as we think she is?