Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma Promo in demo at Capitol Records

iamcriscortez

Featured Posts

iamcriscortez

I was sitting in the audience for Capitol Royal earlier today when they used an Enigma Promo Poster for their demonstration :)

Lighter

She’s moving to capitol after they offered her a billion dollars and convinced her that 100 people in that room believes in her

Bel Esprit

I'd be interested to see Gaga at a new label. Interscope doesn't know how to promote her anymore imo. 

blackpink
2 minutes ago, Bel Esprit said:

I'd be interested to see Gaga at a new label. Interscope doesn't know how to promote her anymore imo. 

Imagine if her new best friend Katy spoke to the CEO about transferring Gagita to their label wig 

1 hour ago, Bel Esprit said:

Hmmm I don’t know, I agree Interscope has been lacking in promo skills for some time now but they give Gaga so much creativity freedom which I believe she won’t have in other labels. I don’t know if she would prize being promoted af over doing what she wants to do.

Bel Esprit
Just now, Red said:

Hmmm I don’t know, I agree Interscope has been lacking in promo skills for some time now but they give Gaga so much creativity freedom which I believe she won’t have in other labels. I don’t know if she would prize being promoted af over doing what she wants to do.

I think a label could find a balance with Gaga pretty easily tbh. Gaga's music needs exposure and interscope doesn't provide that. Look what happened after Million Reasons was performed at the super bowl for a minute and people went to see ASIB and actually heard Gaga's music. If no one is hearing your new music anywhere they can't be blamed for not buying it. 

To those saying Gaga should switch labels. No other label would give her the freedom she has with Interscope right now. And if they tried to take that away, Gaga would fight. In turn causing the output of music to decrease, ultimately resulting in Gaga cutting ties. Messy? Methinks!

nothing is wrong with the current set up. Interscope is investing more and more into her streaming now and we can only hope that continues through to Lg6 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Bel Esprit said:

Gaga doesn't care about being promoted, she already has the money and her bame everywhere anytime she does something, it's not 2008, she already has a fanbase and people are still interested in her, why would they invest in promo when no one buys music anymore? She wants creative freedom that many other labela can't give her. If she wanted to, she would have left Streamline/Interscope/LiveNation already

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

6 minutes ago, Bel Esprit said:

I think a label could find a balance with Gaga pretty easily tbh. Gaga's music needs exposure and interscope doesn't provide that. Look what happened after Million Reasons was performed at the super bowl for a minute and people went to see ASIB and actually heard Gaga's music. If no one is hearing your new music anywhere they can't be blamed for not buying it. 

I totally understand and agree, I just fear for her artistic freedom and well being, you know, labels can be toxic sometimes

Kindness Ponk

It's a rather small record label, I'm afraid that Capitol won't be able to give her the level of exposure she deserves.:rip:

Archived