Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka
On 12/2/2018 at 10:59 AM, Didymus said:

Well, you put it very candidly (very nice choice of words, you have a gift for biting yet intellectually stimulating posts lol, love it) but I completely agree :queenga::applause:

It's led me to believe that many fans just didn't really understand what was special about her in the first place. When I see some people here referring to her 2008-2009 period as "just pop" or "empty" I'm absolutely baffled. Did they not see the hundred and one cultural references in her visual output? Did they not understand how her chosen sound was challenging and original in so many ways?

Apparently some fans just appreciate the more mainstream, less forward-thinking, more conventional, easy-on-the-ear and eyes version of Gaga, while still enjoying the idea that they're supposedly stanning for someone who is an avant-garde genius anyway who shits on other pop stars for that reason, despite not doing anything remarkable in comparison. That sounds like something a lot of people would fall for :koons:

your posts are on point :applause:

BuzzcutSeason

Anyone who doesn't understand 'Lady Gaga' and who she's been since 2008, the looks, the music, and who she is now then they shouldn't be her fan.

It's like... these meltdowns. If you wanna be overdramatic, look for a problem, and overthink maybe just don't post.

imwoahvicky

there can be 😲😲 100 ‼️💯‼️ people 👪 in a room 💁 and 99 😱 don't believe 👉👌 in you 😭😭 but 🗣️🗣️ all it takes 🤞 is that one 1️⃣ person to believe 😩😩 in you 🙌🙌

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

I don't know why some of y'all are up in arms over this. To me she's showing growth. Nothing's wrong with that, and I don't think her being more "Stefani" now as opposed to Gaga makes her inauthentic in any way.

DiscoHeaven23
On 12/2/2018 at 1:42 AM, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

She really does contradict herself a lot. Lol. Like she’ll make a deep bold claim about herself and it totally goes against what she said in the past. I think she’s just lost in her head sometimes and makes claims to try and get clarity about herself in her own head. I’ve done that on occasion 

Lippoutou
19 hours ago, dit said:

Guys that other website made a thread about this thread :messga: 

What are you talking about ? Madonnanation?

13 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

they're talking about atrl I'm pretty sure

9 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

20 hours ago, Katie14 said:

pawsdown?

9 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Guys I dont think we are aloud to say names of other websites on GGD. :ohno:But no it is not those websites u guys mentioned. It is a website with an acronym as it's name. It's popular. I hope you know which one :stalkga: 

• 1 month later...
Diamond heart99
On 12/3/2018 at 12:57 AM, Didymus said:

Then why is she saying she couldn't do that until she met Bradley? :koons:

Because she’s in love with him. Isn’t it obvious?

This thread tho, this is why she doesn’t interact on social media.

It’s like you guys completely ignored her Netflix doc and her Yale talk.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived