šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

I'm surprised by what I'm reading...

Are you guys serious? How is this making her inconsistent?

She's always been consistent about how she was a vulnerable person with a lot of insecurities. Since day 1 she talked about. I remember her even talking about being bullied in 2011 with an interview with MTV about Marry The Night where she said they threw her in a trash can.

What she's saying here is that Ally reminds her of Stephanie and her vulnerable past where she used to feel insecure about herself and appearance and had to create this stage persona for herself.

What she says about the person behind Gaga being totally her is not wrong either. What she was saying is that artistically this is who she is and who she wants to express herself as. It's not a fake persona to be attention-seeking or anything. But how she can feel comfortable on stage.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

What she says about the person behind Gaga being totally her is not wrong either. What she was saying is that artistically this is who she is and who she wants to express herself. It's not a fake persona to be attention-seeking or anything. But how she can feel comfortable on stage.

I actually agree with you but I think what many fans are disappointed by is how she's saying that in a time where we've barely seen "Gaga", a time in which she's repeated this "Gaga was a coping mechanism" thing for a few years now. It would've obviously been different if she made this statement in 2011, no one would've thought anything of it. But it's precisely the combination of these kinds of statements with the general feeling that Gaga's moving away from what so many fans loved about her (the avant-garde-ness, etc.) that's making fans feel like something's not right about it.

It's just one perspective that's not necessarily right. But it is valid imo.

BloodyM
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I actually agree with you but I think what many fans are disappointed by is how she's saying that in a time where we've barely seen "Gaga", a time in which she's repeated this "Gaga was a coping mechanism" thing for a few years now. It would've obviously been different if she made this statement in 2011, no one would've thought anything of it. But it's precisely the combination of these kinds of statements with the general feeling that Gaga's moving away from what so many fans loved about her (the avant-garde-ness, etc.) that's making fans feel like something's not right about it.

It's just one perspective that's not necessarily right. But it is valid imo.

And I can't agree more with you. I am no one to judge, but it seems to many that 'Gaga' has became a dress up character now and something of the past - I especially felt this from the Super Bowl performance, and even though Stefani seems to have moved on from Gaga in some ways, many fans haven't. One has to understand that Gaga was/is looked up to from many people, she saved lives, brought freedom forward together with self expression. To many, yes Gaga is a SuperHero! Fans made her so, but only because she showed that she wanted to be one.Ā InĀ the past 'Gaga' was being portrayed very differently from what she is now and most fans vouched for that and followed every word she said, from simple things such us 'I would rather die than be seen in flats'Ā  ( I remember the outrage when she wore flats) and as much as I respect Gaga/Stefani, you can't blame fans for reacting this way.Ā 

One thing I know for sure is that I do miss her ā€œsuperhero capeā€.Ā It almost feels she wants to destroy everything she built the past 10 years.Ā 

Fame IV
18 minutes ago, Vegas said:

One thing I know for sure is that I do miss her ā€œsuperhero capeā€.Ā It almost feels she wants to destroy everything she built the past 10 years.Ā 

The problem is that she isn't a machine, and being a superhero all the time isn't easy.

A Star is Born ā­

Fame IV
20 minutes ago, Vegas said:

The problem is that she isn't a machine, and being a superhero all the time isn't easy. Yet she is always a fighter. See the Superbowl performance. See the stellar performance on a Star is Born. Gaga excels in everything she does, and for me that's how a human being can attain the status of a superhero.

A Star is Born ā­

I hate the cliche ''I miss Gaga'' but I truly now miss Gaga. The woman who helped me through and is still helping me get through my teenage years. I don't miss pop music that much but I miss the days when she would interact with her fans, now when she interacts it's always to promote something.Ā  Ever since ARTPOP she's been distant, as if she's not grateful for her old fansĀ :crossed:

But it's her career and she can do what ever she wants to.

Gypsy Life

No wonder she hates her fans now. Look at this thread. If I was her, I'd put my superhero cape back on and set everyoneĀ here on fire.

ALGAYDO

After reading this whole thread I basically came to the conclusion that the majority of her fans donā€™t really give a **** about her as a person, they just want the flash and glamour and ā€œsuck my ****ā€ attitude that Gaga had when she was younger. That is so sad but I mean, it is what it is ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ Iā€™m glad sheā€™s focusing on stuff that makes her happy instead of tying to please ā€œfansā€ of hers nowĀ 

Michaelandro

I loved her pretentiousness so much more back in the day, this one I don't get at all. She's trying so hard to be this normal boring woman it's so cringey. I guess that's just who she is, overly dramatic about everything.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

No wonder she hates her fans now. Look at this thread. If I was her, I'd put my superhero cape back on and set everyoneĀ here on fire.

GGD is indestructible, Aretha!

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Normal girl

SUPER TALENTED

Drugs

Bullied

Abused

Rejected

Success

MASSIVE SUCCESS

Broken recordsĀ 

ART

Work non stop

4 or 5 outfits in a single day

Emotion

Love

Pressure

Tried to please everyoneĀ 

Broken hip

Depression

Drug addiction

Love

Breakup

FansĀ 

Haters

Super TALENT

Criticism

Chronic painĀ 

Massive success with first movieĀ 

And do you think you still know her? Do you think she can witness all she's been through ?

I think it's a miracle she hasn't had the biggest Ā meltdown ever a la Britney or didn't have to go to rehab. Her life has been damn... TOO MUCH.

Now I think she just wants to become a mom and yes, work but not at the same level she used to... she can't... she really can't or she will either go crazy or have an oversdose

I understand she doesn't know whether she is Gaga, God or whatever.

Yaā€™ll are reading too much into this. Sheā€™s just basically kissing everyoneā€™s ass for the oscars. I still love her tho and i would literally do the same if iā€™d get the chance. skskskskskksĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Zorrotek said:

Yaā€™ll are reading too much into this. Sheā€™s just basically kissing everyoneā€™s ass for the oscars. I still love her tho and i would literally do the same if iā€™d get the chance. skskskskskksĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

I think Ā after 6 nominations, Glenn Close will win this time.

Archived