đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Wtf has been happening in this thread. :icega:

Anyway, Gaga has always been self-contradictory. It doesn't mean she's faking things lol.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I may not agree with many posts here I have to say this is one of the rare times GGD has had such intellectual discussions ranging from psychology, identity stuff, philosophy, marketting, the industry etc.. :air: I am shook and proud at the same time especially since like over 80% of the comments and discussion going on is rather respectful to Gaga and to each other. I am proud of us Liddo Munsterz :hug: :heart: :stalkga: :heart:

Who would of thot a Little speech would do all this? :air: 

TimisaMonster

One second Stefani and Gaga are one,

Then suddenly Stefani and Gaga are separate 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

y'all simplify things way too much. as someone that also has trauma and severe PTSD like gaga, this resonates with me. The brain makes many different parts of yourself to deal with trauma. Some you avoid some protect you. She's just going through a big moment right now. She does this a lot because....her life is a lot. Big things happen to her and she is very talented and DOES big things. It's not overly emotional or fake or an exaggeration. It's an honest expression of how she's feeling at the time...every time. 

djBuffoon

In my perception, it’s the fans who keep overcomplicating this. In essence, Bradley broke down her defenses and this role/experience brought Stefani back to a place of purity, before the Gaga armor was put on. I don’t think it means that she regrets her past music or work at all. 

8 hours ago, Epione said:

That bitch is really trying to kill before-2014 Lady Gaga. :reductive: This is super messy. Someone drag ha.

im sure you can notice now almost everyone is dragging her lol

hmmm

Its weird how an statement that would usually cause empathy towards her as a nice gesture and a way to understand her a little more, is dragged to hell by HER OWN FANS.

Some of you should really ask yourselves what is wrong with you, it cant be healthy to be this judgamental to someone that is known for preching the exact opposite 

Oriane
21 hours ago, Bovary said:

This is a mean thing to say. She doesn't act, she feels this way. As an artist myself, I can relate to it. I think she feels and experiences things strongly and has a beautiful gift to be in touch with her emotions and to be able to open herself and to make them accessible to people. She is an ARTIST, not a celebrity or pop star only. Artists strive for self-discovery and her playing with her own created persona and figuring out and changing over the years what this larger-than-life persona means and who she is underneath, is one of the most intruiging things to witness about her, because she shares it in her speeches, her visuals, her fashion, her music. There may be inconsistencies about it - but first of all, we all have them, and second that's the point: she is not a manufactured character. Maybe at the end of her long life, she will know who and what Lady Gaga is. And who Stefani is. And maybe we will know as well. But 'til this point - if it ever comes - I am happy with all the inconsistencies, all the paradoxes, the question-marks, the flaws, whatever. She is, in some way, both artist and oeuvre at the same time, something we all should remember. Stefani created Gaga. So we should listen carefully to what she is saying and embracing every shape-shipting change inside and outside. Because that's what it means to be a little monster. Case closed. 

Thank you ! I often think and find out things about myself as I grow up and experience things in life. I often think that if I was a famous artist and released something, I would say these things because they're so true to me at this precise moment. But then I'll think about it a year later and consider it in a different way, realize it's not exactly like this, I have a different perception overall. It must be so hard when you're famous because you're sharing this with everybody, but then you have to realize that things are not the same as they were before and you say it in a slightly different way... But it may seem like you're contradicting yourself because you said it out loud to millions of people, whereas common people just keep these things to themselves.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Didymus
8 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Interesting how so many are happy when Gaga takes on "male" traits such as preconceived notions of "strength" and "desire" and "fortitude" and yet trash her for "female" traits such as emotion and empathy and gratefulness.

hidden mysogynism maybe?

Wtf is that gender based categorization though :air: Isn't this 2018?

I'm always on her side with this stuff. I think what sets her apart from all the other pop stars is she allows herself to be vulnerable. She goes there. She is an emotional, dramatic, "wear your heart on your sleve" person. Whether she is being a feminist, or standing up for gay rights, or just being instrospective about herself and her past. She isn't afraid to be vulnerable and let the world see her. All the greats are that way. A true artist puts their vulnerability on the table. Thats Stefani. 

Didymus
21 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She isn't afraid to be vulnerable and let the world see her. All the greats are that way. A true artist puts their vulnerability on the table. Thats Stefani. 

Then why is she saying she couldn't do that until she met Bradley? :koons:

Lord Temptation

Lady Gaga the superhero is infinitely more powerful than any other person or institution. She’s met with the Dalai Lama to discuss kindness. She partnered with Yale - one of the worlds great universities - to launch the Emotion Revolution with her own BTW Foundation. She can’t be stopped. She can’t be caged. She’s even go right after the Hollywood jugular. So stop trying to pick her apart :triggered:

There is a reason why she is getting paid $1 million per night to star in a show called “Enigma”. It means you will never catch up to her, she will always leave you trailing, leave you bewildered, leave you guessing :vegas:

And yet you will never stop following her. She is the greatest force for good in this sick universe.

:legend:

Archived