💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

if shes already being fake, she should hire smn to write her speeches etc so theyre consistent at least

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole ASIB campaign seems super insincere, i find it try-hard and off-putting. 

She certainly knows her audience though.

28 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not sure I buy it completely but it sounds wonderful so I'll remember it :flutter:

Thanks for sharing, buddy :hug:

Yeah, of course.

Thinking of it in that way made the movie a little more magical for me the second time around.

3 points in and ready for more

26 minutes ago, Cerny said:

This whole ASIB campaign seems super insincere, i find it try-hard and off-putting. 

She certainly knows her audience though.

I honestly believe that something about the method acting she did really brought to light something raw inside of her. She's probably just been overwhelmed with graciousness and joy from it.

But when this campaign finishes and she returns back to the brash and trash-talking Gaga we know, I wouldn't be surprised lkdjfslkjdskljfsl

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Miel said:

I honestly believe that something about the method acting she did really brought to light something raw inside of her. She's probably just been overwhelmed with graciousness and joy from it. 

This is what she means, I think so too.

It reminds me of the interviews in which she said that Bradley forced her to go off script and just be natural in her responses, and how difficult that was for her. I'm certain it has something to do with that, letting her guard down, trusting someone with her passion, etc.

Just now, Miel said:

But when this campaign finishes and she returns back to the brash and trash-talking Gaga we know, I wouldn't be surprised lkdjfslkjdskljfsl

I don’t mind vulnerability, this is some crowd pleaser kind of behavior, genuine things don’t manifest in a repetitive, pushy and rehearsed way. I really don’t buy her current self. 

Gaga does have the tendency of pushing narratives and then putting them on hold or aside once promotion campaigns are over, that’s why I said she knows her audience, which currently is not the fans.

3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I don’t mind vulnerability, this is some crowd pleaser kind of behavior, genuine things don’t manifest in a repetitive, pushy and rehearsed way. I really don’t buy her current self. 

Gaga does have the tendency of pushing narratives and then putting them on hold or aside once promotion campaigns are over, that’s why I said she knows her audience, which currently is not the fans.

Absolutely.

We know she tends to be hyperbolic. I think this is a genuine and honest vulnerability, that she might be playing up for the crowd. Who knows.

ThatAsianGuy

Shes more iconic back in the The Fame era. All these personas are getting tired. She needs let go of this Stefani Vs Gaga Thing. :triggered:

10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

This is what she means, I think so too.

It reminds me of the interviews in which she said that Bradley forced her to go off script and just be natural in her responses, and how difficult that was for her. I'm certain it has something to do with that, letting her guard down, trusting someone with her passion, etc.

Yeah. We know she is a very emotional person, and it seems like this project was very emotional for literally everybody involved.

We are just more hyper-aware of Gaga's output into the public. I know Bradley, Anthony, Sam, and even Dave (and even Lukas??) have gotten weirdly super-emotional, when doing interviews about this film. 

I honestly hope they're all ok tbh daskldjalksdajkd at least they have each other.

Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

Shes more iconic back in the The Fame era. All these personas are getting tired. She needs let go of this Stefani Vs Gaga Thing. :triggered:

I mean, yeah, but I think she and her team are also cognizant of the fact that Gaga is beyond just simple iconography now.

They're trying to iron her out as a renaissance talent- in which, she truly is, and it is working. It's just different than her first few years of her career. Not as entertaining, but a joy to watch, tbh.

Decodekid

Why does she always has the need to exaggerate things so much, it's a name, calm down woman.

At this point the "supposed" made up Lady Gaga character seems to be more real than this woman i'm listening to and she's calling it "fake", what is happening to her :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

wahkeenasitka

You know, sometimes I get a little bit annoyed that she's always having these intense emotional cathartic outpourings, like in this video. 

But it's also beautiful. 

I think that at heart, she just wants to be loved for who she is, just like anybody else. I think that's the thing about her that I've always related to the most - it's her vulnerability and insecurity and inner confusion that we have seen and witnessed FOR YEARS throughout all of her phases and "eras" that has always made me feel this deep bond with her. 

I'm grateful that she has gone deeper into her authenticity, deeper into her heart, and matured as an artist. I do believe that this album and this movie represents a sign of huge maturity for her, blossoming and rising up out of the early years of her career where she had to put on a (fantastic and mesmerizing) show in order to cloak and mask her raging insecurities. 

Now she's just allowing herself be herself, and let her pure, raw, talent shine without as much of the artifice. I think that's why she is ultimately so emotional in this video. 

I hope we continue to see more and more of this stripping down, purity and authenticity over the coming years... breaking through all the layers of masks and artifice to reveal her most authentic and raw spirit. 

She doesn't need to rely on the masks anymore to be beautiful and mesmerizing. 

I think this is also the reason why her collaboration and relationship with Tony Bennett was so necessary and impactful for her.... 

LeJudas

Why is everyone over reacting.

We been knew she created Lady Gaga because Stefani wasn't working the way she wanted it to.

Wow you guys are so dramatic :triggered:

I can understand i guess, you guys want the creative, exciting, brave and crazy gaga back, and since cheek to cheek she's just sounds like boring old lady who tries so hard to be relatable. But i think that crative fun gaga is still inside of her.

And i also don't think this side of her is fake, i mean she changed  a lot, mind you if not for tony she probably would have gave up on her career by now. After the kinda hate and stress she had on the ARTPOP. Let's not forget this:

She tried to be criative, exciting and innovative and people just shited on her like there was no tomorrow, and now you still wonder why she became this person who's is trying to be more raw and relatable and not just a cartoon character..

Archived