💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Antichrist
8 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Crying and making every speech / event about her life and her mental health seems very egocentric To me. 

Even the way she praises Bradley makes me unconfortable : she always makes it about her and gives the impression that she couldnt manage To be fully herself without the MAN that Bradley is. What kind of message is that ? A woman needs a man to be strong ? To be respectable ? What kind of reverse empowerment experience is that ?:wtfga:

And what makes me sad, Weirdly, is that it looks like she is apologizing for her past career. Being the most powerfull and polarizing female popstar of the world was not acceptable and it seems like her new real, fragile, victim self is her apologie To the world, her redemption.

i don't think the pity strategy is going to pay off... it is a personnal opinion, but I feel like she will never incarn a modern figure anymore, she embodies concervatives values without realising it ( at least I hope so ). This radical change of direction is what is making me slowly turn my back on her.

PARDON my english im french

you just went full on feminist on that one, didn't you :huntyga:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She's obviously not the best singer of her peers, even. She has a great, unique voice, but do you seriously think she can compete with the best vocalists of our time? :air:

She can and she does.

She can say whatever she likes to say and she doesn't need your permission.

Maybe Lady Gaga never exist, maybe she created because she wants to be that invincible girl, but deep down she's just human like everybody else.

It's okay to be disappointed but honestly I think we know nothing about her, and we can't blame her for not being able to be that superhero again.

sampool

I find it cringeworthy when she speaks like that, she comes across very pretentious and plastic.

androiduser

sorry, but she's been trying to make this Stefani shtick happen for years, and it's never really worked.... she started the ARTPOP promo by saying she's been hiding behind the costumes, and then when it didn't work she was back to crazy looks... she can say whatever she wants, but I am not convinced it's always honest, it all sounds rehearsed to me.

9 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She always exaggerates things in order to be more emotional & is inconsistent in her statements. I wouldn't look too deep into it. 

9 hours ago, HonokaFu said:

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

:diane:what are we gonna do with her? :toofunny: lmao

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

17 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Crying and making every speech / event about her life and her mental health seems very egocentric To me. 

Even the way she praises Bradley makes me unconfortable : she always makes it about her and gives the impression that she couldnt manage To be fully herself without the MAN that Bradley is. What kind of message is that ? A woman needs a man to be strong ? To be respectable ? What kind of reverse empowerment experience is that ?:wtfga:

I have a question, if ASIB's director were a girl would you still have the same opinion:confused:because I'm sure she would still say the same thing if Bradley were a girl.:laughga:

And if she needs a man like Bradley to be herself...so what? She didn't say every woman needs a man to find her true colour, she definitely didn't say it has to be a man nonetheless she couldn't make it.

Am not judging you, just simply asking a question, do you think gaga will say anything differently if the director was a woman?

nodandsmile
41 minutes ago, Jamie said:

And what makes me sad, Weirdly, is that it looks like she is apologizing for her past career. Being the most powerfull and polarizing female popstar of the world was not acceptable and it seems like her new real, fragile, victim self is her apologie To the world, her redemption.

i don't think the pity strategy is going to pay off... it is a personnal opinion, but I feel like she will never incarn a modern figure anymore, she embodies concervatives values without realising it ( at least I hope so ). This radical change of direction is what is making me slowly turn my back on her.

PARDON my english im french

Lord have mercy! It is not because he is a man. It just happens that he is the one who gave her the opportunity when the producers didn't want her and she's grateful for it, that's it! Could've been a woman and she would've said the same thing, would it be a problem for you then?

8 minutes ago, GABEL said:

I have a question, if ASIB's director were a girl would you still have the same opinion:confused:because I'm sure she would still say the same thing if Bradley were a girl.:laughga:

And if she needs a man like Bradley to be herself...so what? She didn't say every woman needs a man to find her true colour, she definitely didn't say it has to be a man nonetheless she couldn't make it.

Am not judging you, just simply asking a question, do you think gaga will say anything differently if the director was a woman?

I don't know what I would say, also I have been noticing the fact that lately, Gaga tends to To hide behind other figure / personalities / authorities like she isn't enough to exists by herself. Tony and Bradley happens To be mens. 

She's human and fragile.  Not everyone experiences life the same way.  Emotionally she's very delicate.  In her journey through life she feels everything with great impact and importance, and things seem like life-changing experiences to her.  That's just how she's made, emotionally and mentally.  She's being honest about her feelings.

I live outside the space time continuum.

56 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, I never even looked at it that way. Nice interpretation.

It's funny because I've met some people who interpreted the movie in exactly the same way: like Ally needed the dude to bring out some true artistic expression out of her. In the end, her final glory moment of empowerment, Ally sings one of his songs rather than one of her own. You could argue that this is actually the opposite of empowerment.

I personally think that's a bit too simplistic, but it's definitely something to take into account, so thanks for that.

Kind of OT, but I remember seeing a really interesting interpretation in that:

Jackson helped finish writing one of her songs (Shallow), which starts the creation of the "star", or whatever. Ally, fueled by tragedy and trauma, finishes writing one of his songs (I'll Never Love Again), which completes the "birth" of the "star".

It might be kind of a stretch, but I like this interpretation a lot. It kind of brings their narrative to a very level, if not ultimately tragic, balance. One star dies, another is born, and both have an equal hand in it, whether they like it or not.

[I guess it also helps that in the context of the film, Jackson only wrote little parts of the song- possibly just the chorus. It was fairly easy, at least for me, to interpret Ally as finishing the song's writing.]

3 points in and ready for more

8 minutes ago, Ronk said:

She's human and fragile.  Not everyone experiences life the same way.  Emotionally she's very delicate.  In her journey through life she feels everything with great impact and importance, and things seem like life-changing experiences to her.  That's just how she's made, emotionally and mentally.  She's being honest about her feelings.

I agree. 

Throughout her career, I think she has just presented this in many different ways. It used to be through intense visual metaphor- not, it is more raw and direct.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

I don't know what I would say, also I have been noticing the fact that lately, Gaga tends to To hide behind other figure / personalities / authorities like she isn't enough to exists by herself. Tony and Bradley happens To be mens. 

Well I think she just being overdramatic here to either hide her insecurities or she's just like to exaggerate things, I'm not buying what she said but you guys just read it too seriously 

she also talk about how Sonja or Joanne changed her in many interviews, it's not like she only talk about man, and to be fair Bradly and Tony are very important friends to her.

Plus, can a woman be egocentric but like to hide under other figures like she depends on her friends to exist at the same time:oprah:?

Didymus
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

Kind of OT, but I remember seeing a really interesting interpretation in that:

Jackson helped finish writing one of her songs (Shallow), which starts the creation of the "star", or whatever. Ally, fueled by tragedy and trauma, finishes writing one of his songs (I'll Never Love Again), which completes the "birth" of the "star".

It might be kind of a stretch, but I like this interpretation a lot. It kind of brings their narrative to a very level, if not ultimately tragic, balance. One star dies, another is born, and both have an equal hand in it, whether they like it or not.

[I guess it also helps that in the context of the film, Jackson only wrote little parts of the song- possibly just the chorus. It was fairly easy, at least for me, to interpret Ally as finishing the song's writing.] 

I'm not sure I buy it completely but it sounds wonderful so I'll remember it :flutter:

Thanks for sharing, buddy :hug:

Archived