Out of 100 people in a room, I made pasta for Bradley

:vegas:

omg I need this to be lyrics in LG6 :ladyhaha:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Guys I think some are interpreting this in a wrong way. Gaga just says stuff like this all the time. I don't think she is saying she discovered Stefani is better and more important than Gaga. I think she is just saying that she finally rediscovered Stefani again and can add her to the many things that make her her. Yes sometimes I don't like that she contradicts herself but I don't really think this is one of those times. She isn't saying she is "more" Stefani now. She is just saying she is in touch with her Stefani side again. :heart: 

This is exactly how I took it as well. :runhug:

⚯͛

loathereality
20 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

love how we sometimes drag ha 

loathereality

i think its ok to be a little histrionic when you become a worldwide know popstar

you were taught to share with the world

so she feels like evena glimps of emotion should be thrown everywhere

gagzus

Tbh I always felt and still feel people and even Gaga overexaggerate the whole stefani v gaga thing. It’s just a stagename and that’s it 

Haralampos

I'm very confused with this statement. I can't understand what is happening lately and I'm afraid to express my feelings.

44 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

People change, people mature. She was on a lot of cocaine back then and was INCREDIBLY famous, not that she isn’t now. She blurred the two together and it’s honestly not healthy to embody a character in such a way 

Haralampos
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

People change, people mature. She was on a lot of cocaine back then and was INCREDIBLY famous, not that she isn’t now. She blurred the two together and it’s honestly not healthy to embody a character in such a way 

I didn't know that. Why?

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

It's just promo talk, I wouldn't read much into it :rip: 

LeJudas

There can be 100 characters for you to play because you didn't get any roles, but only one superhero role, and that one role is called Lady Gaga and she changed my whole life.

Chromatic

Those of you saying that you 'don't want to see Stefani' or that she has 'to put her away' are just feeding that insecurity she tried to run from.

Haroon

It's things like this that make me question other things that she says and whether we should believe them or not :emma: Like when promoting something else she'll be saying something else that contradicts what she's said before and it gets confusing and makes future stuff seem ingenuine because of track record :sweat: As if she's saying what people would want to hear in the moment :spin:

Didymus

It's a little tiring to keep on hearing about how her non-Gaga projects are the most inspiring, most fulfilling and most creative work she's ever done :messga: I thought we finally left that behind after C2C where she never stopped babbling about how Tony finally taught her how to be a true artist :saladga:

On the other hand, I can understand.

And on one other hand, it could really just be promo talk we'll hear every single time.

Either way, it's becoming more and more unclear who we're supposed to be stanning for imo :cryga: I mean, she literally said Ally was not Lady Gaga (or even Stefani) and now she's saying it's the most fulfilling artistic endeavor she's ever taken on? :koons: I've been lost when it comes to understanding who she is since 2015.

I think her overselling these emotional speeches comes from her own insecurity as an actress. I don't think she feels comfortable at these events, or talking about her acting career AT ALL and it shows. Not that its bad, it makes her human. I think once she grows more comfortable in Hollywood/acting circles, she will not be so overdramatic. Thats always going to be apart of her, but she needs to be comfortable to have more of a sense of humor at these things.

I also dont think this was her saying she isn't Gaga anymore, I think this is just her acknowledging that Bradley brought out a side of her she hasn't explored in a long time. 

I could be way off, but she truly is an....

enigma :stalkga:

Archived