life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

saddening, yet heartwarming. this project really did that for her huh? and not just career wise. it’s so good to be Lady Gaga rn. 

Lippoutou

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

Bayonetta
6 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Sorry but Stefani needs to go again. :ohwell:

Selfish thing to say. Clearly her reconnecting with Stefani is important to her and her mental health. You should be happy for her that she's been able to finally do that tbh

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

Selfish thing to say. Clearly her reconnecting with Stefani is important to her and her mental health. You should be happy for her that she's been able to finally do that tbh

Honestly speaking, that was a joke :vegas:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF

She always exaggerates things in order to be more emotional & is inconsistent in her statements. I wouldn't look too deep into it. 

SpiritBunny
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

She always exagerates things in order to be more emotional.

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

Batwings

One second I'm Lady Gaga, then suddenly I'm Stefani

Out of 100 people in a room, I made pasta for Bradley

:vegas:

4 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

I see her now as I see the Tomb Raider reboot. Lost and way less ambitious (I mean artistically, not critically since the latter is the thing her team craves the most.)

Guys I think some are interpreting this in a wrong way. Gaga just says stuff like this all the time. I don't think she is saying she discovered Stefani is better and more important than Gaga. I think she is just saying that she finally rediscovered Stefani again and can add her to the many things that make her her. Yes sometimes I don't like that she contradicts herself but I don't really think this is one of those times. She isn't saying she is "more" Stefani now. She is just saying she is in touch with her Stefani side again. :heart: 

Archived