đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I ran away from Stefani & put on a superhero cape called Lady Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

Original Diva
4 hours ago, HonokaFu said:

Honestly this. She acts as if every event in her life is the most life changing she has experienced. 

I'd like to hear her stories of her Starbucks runs.. 

excuse me no

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterboy98

Honestly finding it concerning how many people are suggesting she’s just “exaggerating” or being “dramatic”. You just don’t like to think she was crumbling inside when she was ruling the world.

I believe she’s 100% being genuine and that we need to stop comparing Gaga to her old self, even if we (myself included) miss some of the ways she was and how she used to be. 

I’d rather her be herself and happy than an act who is miserable...

Didymus
1 minute ago, monsterboy98 said:

I’d rather her be herself and happy than an act who is miserable...

But then why did she lie to us about being happy and herself? That's what people are discussing. That's why there is doubt about her sincerity in the first place...

mattbri

The impression I get of this is that she is alluding to the fact that she had to face pre-Gaga in order to be Ally (thus, no make-up etc.). I'm not shocked about this since she has been contradicting herself about who is Gaga for a long time. 

Always love to hear her voice though (Gaga, Stefani or whoever :oops:)

monsterboy98
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

But then why did she lie to us about being happy and herself? That's what people are discussing. That's why there is doubt about her sincerity in the first place...

To sell records dude... think deeper. She’s a recording artist. It’s her job

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Yet in 2011 she shouted everywhere that Stefani and Gaga are the exact same person and if you called her Stefani you didn't understand anything. I don't know how to feel about it.

Well guess what mimi, she did. But people change. In 2011 I was a transphobic straight christian. 

chaeri pls

Didymus
8 minutes ago, monsterboy98 said:

To sell records dude... think deeper. She’s a recording artist. It’s her job

Well, how do you know she's not faking now? :queenga:

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

People lie about their happiness, people lie to themselves in marriages that are failing, people lie about dept, people lie about depression etc...

Didymus
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Well guess what mimi, she did. But people change. In 2011 I was a transphobic straight christian. 

Sorry but this kind of logic really doesn't cut it.

When you change as significantly as Gaga did, you have to acknowledge that and explain yourself at least to a degree, just like you do with family and friends who are witnessing your transformation.

It's entirely natural for fans to ask questions about these discrepancies for that same reason. A simple "I changed" isn't a good enough reply to people who have literally invested hundreds to thousands of dollars into your life and work.

(Now, I'm not justifying people surrender their livelihoods to a pop star, but you can't deny Gaga made active use of those people anyway, covering it up under that semi-disgusting "I love my fans, I'll always be there for them" act. I do feel like Gaga owes them a clear and unambiguous "I changed" statement.)

Didymus
Just now, Defmix100 said:

People lie about their happiness, people lie to themselves in marriages that are failing, people lie about dept, people lie about depression etc...

True. I'm just explaining to that member that it's not surprising people aren't sure when they're supposed to believe her anymore. That's what happens when you lie over and over.

littlepotter

The title upset me at first but after watching the video I really feel for her. I lover her too much :giveup:

chaeri pls

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

True. I'm just explaining to that member that it's not surprising people aren't sure when they're supposed to believe her anymore. That's what happens when you lie over and over.

Yeah I get that, I personally have no issue with what she's said but I never fully believed she was herself when she was classic gaga. Who she has been for the last few years feels far more real to me

monsterboy98
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, how do you know she's not faking now? :queenga:

1. She’s doing her first movie which has as she’s admits recalled a lot of her past and she’s clearly been affected by that

2. She’s literally an employee of a record label, and her job was to make them money. She may not have liked that aspect of being a recording artist in the way that others like Taylor Swift embrace, but she definitely was involved in it.

3. She may not have have high self esteem if you consider that or maybe why the Botox etc

There are many reasons 

Didymus
Just now, Defmix100 said:

Yeah I get that, I personally have no issue with what she's said but I never fully believed she was herself when she was classic gaga. Who she has been for the last few years feels far more real to me

Agreed :applause: But I also understand that some people who did believe they could trust that Gaga was "herself" during her most avant-garde periods find that a concerning thing to even consider :noparty:

Archived