Can we all reveal what we gave our 11 to? Mine's inla

Diggin My Grave! :giveup:

Just now, littlepotter said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH IMAGINE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL THE PIPOLL 

Eating leftover pasta in peace! :giveup:

#2 | I'll Never Love Again - 9.76

INLA-mv.png?fit=750,330

Highest Score: 11

@vedmatronic @The Bling @PerfectCure @Steve Harrington @Gypsy Life @YaaaasGaga @slayo @Twitter @KleinGa @DitaDolla @mattbri @FFXSoul91 @MonsterPaws @The21Monster @DelusionalGaga @jimmytimestep @Memento @highlikegaga @King J @LibraOctober98 @Wet Fire @Fernster7 @CanadaGoesGaga @lovedillon @dllcll @cav07 @Glitter Monster

Lowest Score: 5.5

@Janosch Hendrik

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (10) - I can see this getting Number 1 And I’m Not Pissed I Was Sweating Trying To Stop Myself From Crying When This Started

@Haus Swiftie (10) - Again another so close to getting my 11 as it makes me bawl every time I listen to it. I Will Always Love You and My Heart Will Go On who? 

@corvus albus (10) - *Crys silently in pain*

@Kandy life (10) - Cried like crazy when this came out in the movie. Ship the extended version anyway. 

@Panchecco (8) - It's a gorgeous song but considering all the hype around it I was expecting a little more or at least something different. It tries too hard to be I Will Always Love You and the instrumental is too 90s 

@PanPikus (9) - Very beautiful song, I wish I had something more to say, but I think there's no need for that. Great closer of the movie and the soundtrack, powerful vocals, even though a bit too much of Whitney style, but it's not a bad thing, so yeah. Great song.

@FentyGa (6) - I mean, it's a good song, but not as good as power ballads from other iconic movies.

@PerfectCure (11) - Words are useless. Just listen to it after you’ve seen the movie and try not to get sad.

@vedmatronic (11) - Predictable, yes. This is my favourite song and I can’t help but get a little emotional listening to this just to write my ratings lol. It’s so beautiful and I’m so glad she made this song.

@Blue Madonna (10) - Heartbreaking. Tbh I was kinda disappointed cos GGD kinda hyped it up to be like song of the century or sumn which it wasn't imo but still an amazing song. En point lyrics and vocals, and in the context of the movie even better. As time goes on I get more over the initial disappointment of not living up to its hype and I'm able to enjoy it even more. I prefer extended version just cos (while in the movie it's perfect) I find Bradley's bit in the song slightly interruptive outside of its context. So yeah. Perfect end to the soundtrack tho.

@huttont (10) - not my favorite ballad on the soundtrack but this is her MOMENT and this song deserves Whitney and Celine treatment

@PlastiscGuy (9.75) - My third favorite song; I just love it so much. The piano is so nostalgic, the strings warm my heart and Gaga's broken voice breaks my soul. The guitar glitch is annoying, and I just feel the outro to be unnecessary, doesn't really match the song's spirit. It could sound nice in a live version, but it's just unnecessary (although, not bad!)

@Oriane (7.5) - Beautiful but a bit underwhelming for me. It’s not THAT song. The vocals are amazing.

@Diente (10) - Gaga commands this song like a pro, and elevates her right away as a vocal supreme, next to Mariah and Whitney. The heavily inspired 90s ballad we were starving for in 2018. 

#1 | Always Remember Us This Way - 9.78

a-star-is-born-soundtrack.jpg

Highest Score: 11

@Sexxx @rumours @Diente @huttont @badgirlmeat @PanPikus @Gam @jayzer @gag @Arcanum @GayPrideUnicorn @Sneaky Oliver @The Louvre @ThatBish @CyanDante @warholagaga @AmenTheNight @JGD @GTFO @MEM @lovedillon @noisullitcefrep @DXXEMON @VenusHooker @SOON @fivefoottwo @LadyHaha @Cavadour @ArtGagaPop

Lowest Score: 4 

@A Hybrid

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (10) - Like all of Lady Gaga’s Ballads This One Was Amazing

@Haus Swiftie (10) - Honestly one of gaga's best ballads and I'm dying for the pop version

@corvus albus (7) - It's a cute song but i don't know why the GP made this song the second biggest hit of ASIB

@Kandy life (10) - when the buzz is over. I want to remember the era this way. 

@Panchecco (10) - A masterpiece, one of Gaga's greatest ballads

@PanPikus (11) - I feel like here is no need to say anything. It is just THAT song. The one and only. THE BEST. The lyrics, the melody, the rhythm, the performance in the movie, the meaning of this song. Everything is just PERFECT. On point. PERIOD. I love you so much ARUTW, Always remember me loving you this way, please!

@GaGaLB (9) - BOP

@PerfectCure (10) - I can’t really say how much this song has grown on me! When I first listened to the soundtrack, I would have probably given it an eight, I think? But after watching the movie and re-listening to it a few times, I can easily say it’s one of the best songs on the album.

@vedmatronic (9) - Just speechless. Such a lovely song.

@Blue Madonna (10) - This is such a retro ballad for me; I love that it sort of went back to that popular format of the slightly jazzy instrumental kicking in when the second verse starts (a la I Will Always Love You) , yet it does not sound ancient or reductive. My favourite slow ballad from the album. INLA is quaking Jk love them both

@huttont (11) - one of the best songs that Gaga has ever released. It is such a jam that any age listener could sing along to. And sounds like a hit even in 30 years.

@Twitter (10) - Beautiful. Talented. Nostalgic. 

@PlastiscGuy (9.75) - My favorite song on the album, but I'd definitely do better if it hadn't the annoying crowd effect at the very beginning of the song. It's so abrupt and... let's just leave it there.

@Oriane (7) - A good song but it lacks something for me. The chorus doesn’t really sound like one.

@Diente (11) - An effortless ballad that hits you even if you haven’t seen the Arizona sky burning in someone’s eyes. The powerful vocals at the last chorus leaves you wanting to love someone just that much.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Can we all reveal what we gave our 11 to? Mine's inla

i will not reveal my lipstick out of respect for bendelachrist

chaeri pls

rumours
2 hours ago, Kween said:

#17 | Too Far Gone - 6,22

a-star-is-born-mit-bradley-cooper.jpeg

WTF. 

No. 

2 hours ago, Kween said: