Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | A Star Is Born

Kween

Featured Posts

#4 | Shallow - 9,21

81109_ppl.jpg

Highest Score: 11

@WildAmerican @brizoda @GaGaLB @KatieJudasGaga4 @therokinrolla @PerfectGUY @Kim Kardashian @Cracks @Memento @Lazz Monster @JustinLovesGaga @Josip @SFDMQ @AlexInRed

Lowest Score: 0.5

@August3

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (10) - WOWOWOWOWOWOW ok I was not expecting this when it was first released I started crying, #shallowtop5 Please

@Haus Swiftie (10) - Of course the iconic ballad of the millennium. Flaw free and incredibly powerful

@corvus albus (8) - The big hit and the biggest highlight of the movie isn't the best song but it sure as hell is amazing!

@Kandy life (10) - the moment when the star is actually born. Amazing to tears! 

@Panchecco (10) - A true gem on this album; the lyrics, the melody and the vocals are perfect

@PanPikus (9.5) - The powerful duet we didn't know we needed so bad. Almost perfect song. The ANTHEM. Iconic aaaaAAaaAaaAAhhHHHHhhh part made history and we stan

@GaGaLB (11) - BOOOPPPP. Best track of the soundtrack

@PerfectCure (10) - Is there anything that can be said bad about this song? Seriously. Literally everything about it is wonderful. The instrumental, the great voices of the 2 singers, the harmonies, the atmosphere, everything! A very deserved hit.

@vedmatronic (10) - OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOD. The vocals. The instrumental. The meaning. It’s all so beautiful and I love how well their voices bond and their chemistry flourishes on this track. I’m in love with it.

@Blue Madonna (10) - Ugh. Amazing. The combination of the lyrics, the crescendo, the story behind it in the film and the heavenly way in which Gaga's vocals fit with Bradley's... iconic. Deserves a second eleven but that went to a different song 

@huttont (9) - would have gotten a 10/10 if they released a studio version.

@PlastiscGuy (8.75) - This is my problem with this song; it's not as powerful as the film version, nor powerful as the real studio version. Nevertheless, it's a lovely song that could definitely be better without the crowd effect (Radio Edit makes that almost possible if it wasn't because it still has crowd glitches...)

@Oriane (7.75) - Already a classic. It’s the only song from the soundtrack that instantly makes me emotional as soon as I hear the first notes. When I think about its meaning in the movie, it makes it very touching. The vocals are everything, especially that beautiful run.

@Diente (10) - The bridge of this song progresses mimicking Ally’s growing confidence in herself and her talent. For Gaga’s part, it shows to her detractors that no matter how often they call her “over”, her talent will make her stay forever. 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
Just now, Kween said:

#4 | Shallow - 9,21

81109_ppl.jpg

Whoa that's surprising!  Still a great job tho. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

#3 | Is That Alright? - 9,55

stan-ally-maine.png

Highest Score: 11

@Panchecco @TheShameMonster @Franchesca @Sharpay @Alan123 @Blue Madonna @sethrb101 @DreamingMonster @Janosch Hendrik @BBhomemaker @TheSlash @brucee @LDGA @August3 @Trxstan @s1d1c1u1 @ChrisGaga @Davian

Lowest Score: 4

@FentyGa

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (11) - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND WHEN IT WAS NOT IN THE FILM I FREAKING CRIED

@Haus Swiftie (10) - Future wedding song. So genuine and hauntingly beautiful

@corvus albus (9) - I’m ... speechless

@Kandy life (10) - one word, Beautiful. The impotence of grabbing something time has already taken away from you. That's how I feel this song.

@Panchecco (11) - The best song on the album, the fact that they cut it from the movie is absurd to me

@PanPikus (8) - The wedding song that unfortunately never happend. Or maybe it did, we have to wait for that DVD release to find out. Definitely heart warming tune.

@PerfectCure (9.5) - A wonderful ballad that I can easily imagine played at a family reunion during the Holidays. Great job, Gaga!

@vedmatronic (10) - RIGHT OKAY I CRY EVERYTIME I HEAR THIS. SHE SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL.

@Blue Madonna (11) - DESERVES SO MUCH MOREEEEEEEEEE! I wish this song was in the movie because it's my favourite song off the soundtrack and if it had meaning with ASIB it could make it even better. In saying that though, the reason this hit me so hard was because of what it personally meant to me; a personal song I could relate to a lot and I actually bawled my eyes out the first time I heard it; much more than I cried in ASIB Not just because of how beautiful it is but it actually reminded me of someone which really touched my heart. So maybe it was best not in the movie. Idk. I actually know of quite a few others who felt the same thing so maybe this was the intention... if so Gaga is actually a god. Ugh her mind. 

@huttont (10) - beautiful

@Twitter (10) - Self explanatory talent 

@PlastiscGuy (10) - My second favorite song, the production, lyrics, and vocals are just neat. The film version sounds better tho.

@Oriane (7) - I didn’t really like it the first time, it seemed cheesy and I don’t like the effects on the vocals. But I like it more now, I like the progression in the verses.

@Diente (10) - Gaga strikes at one of the biggest chorus she has ever written to demonstrate the triple threat her voice represents: power, passion and, often under appreciated vulnerability.

Archived