CEREMONY | A Star Is Born

Kween

Featured Posts

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Nope, Shallow is 100%....which song is gonna be nominated for Grammys and Oscars and already hit #1 in 13 countries? :sis:

The fact that Diggin My Grave is better than Shallow doesn't make Shallow a bad song. So talent is winning either way :vegas:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

corvus albus

GGD I want a divorce and I will tell all your deep and dark secrets to everyone :nails:

Spoiler

TVS.gif

calmar
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Did Russia hack you? Is this a code I should understand?

No, I'm just commenting on something academically interesting in the language use I see on GGD :vegas: 

Nederlander zijn werk

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, PanPikus said:

The fact that Diggin My Grave is better than Shallow doesn't make Shallow a bad song. So talent is winning either way :vegas:

True, but Shallow is better :vegas:

Even tho DMG is my 2nd favorite collab on the Soundtrack

Just now, Dutch said:

With the tragic results, I don't want to belong here. :crossed:

"tragic results"

*didn't vote*

:neyde::rip:

#9 | Why Did You Do That? - 7,81

DsD0T7HU4AA3hNH.jpg

Highest Score: 11

@FentyGa @FATCAT @Amidana @kvnrp @WitnessARTPOP @Dawson @Kween :messga:

Lowest Score: 0.5

@mattbri @A Hybrid

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (10) - Was Almost My 11 When I First Heard this I Was Dancing Straight Off

@Haus Swiftie (10) - simple and basic but BOP

@corvus albus (9) - Make this song a hit, please

@Kandy life (9.75) - A guilty pleasure! Funny, bold, and careless. Why do you look so good in those jeans? 

@Panchecco (10) - The instrumental on this track makes it one of Gaga's most catchy song. ABSOLUTE BOP

@PanPikus (7) - An ok pop song, pretty much an earworm, even though the chorus is underwhelming, song has something that makes you like it, so I like it

@Glamourpuss (1) - I’ve rated it low because I can't stand it.

@GaGaLB (10) - BOOOPPPP

@FentyGa (11) - Such a bop. I'm a sucker for pop

@PerfectCure (9.25) - The second I heard it, I knew it was a major bop… and it is! Even though the lyrics are kind of funny, the song still goes off and I have the feeling that it will age very well.

@vedmatronic (7) - My fave out of the three pop songs. Ugh, I know it’s meant to be “shallow” and “not that good” but OMG I bop everytime I hear this ****in song. Gags, why did u do that to me?

@Blue Madonna (2) - I tried so hard to like this but I just couldn't I didn't get to see the movie until after most of GGD so considering the reactions to this song I was really hopeful but I just hate how screechy her vocals are... and imo repetition can be divine (Alejandro) but if it's paired with bad vocals it's so annoying... the vocals actually reminded me of The Middle Which I hate So yeah pretty much the only song on ASIB which I actually full-on dislike.

@huttont (7) - not a huge fan (compared to the rest of the album) but I’ll eat up anything pop Gaga. The repetition kinda ruins it for me

@Twitter (8.5) - The Teeth/DIC/Donatella of the soundtrack

@PlastiscGuy (8.05) - The song is shallow yes. The chorus is repetitive and basic, I know. But that's not a reason to hate it, even if that's what Jack would have wanted us to.

@Oriane (6) - It’s bad but at least it’s kind of fun, not like Heal Me.

@Diente (8) - You may hate it at first, second, even third listen. But it will stick so much into your brain that will make you ask Gaga: why did you do that to me? 

LibraOctober98
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

"tragic results"

*didn't vote*

:neyde::rip:

this how Tr*mp came into office :saladga:

LibraOctober98
Just now, Kween said:

73114252.jpg

This was my favourite song of the album! :messga:

BONE APPLE TEETH BINCHES

corvus albus

Be aware GGD you're my Cassie O'Grady and i have a Bobby Shaver who also acts like a buck-shot grizzly bear :trollga:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Kween said:

73114252.jpg

WDYDT made it top 10, but none of Bradley's did...

tenor.gif?itemid=10121423

PG.

Just now, Kween said:

73114252.jpg

giphy.gif

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived