Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | A Star Is Born

Kween

Featured Posts

PanPikus

Too Far from TOP10 as expected :oops:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TopazBlue
1 minute ago, Kween said:

#17 | Too Far Gone - 6,22

a-star-is-born-mit-bradley-cooper.jpeg

wHAT?!?!?!?

29xgavl.jpg

THIS IS JACKSON'S BEST SONG ARE YOU KIDDING ME

TASTE IS GONE

y'all are goin' to JAIL

P E R I O D T

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

The Louvre

Diggin My Grave is litteraly diggin a grave for all its competition I stan :giveup: 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

#16 | Alibi - 6,81

800129654.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

Highest Score: 11

@Doncho

Lowest Score: 1

@mattbri

Comments:

Spoiler

@corvus albus (9) - Get Carrie Underwood on this song! She would fit better as the female singer but that's all i have to complain about.

@Kandy life (9) - strong and confident. If I didn't know about Brad before, I would have thought he is an experienced singer. 

@Panchecco (8) - Not as good as Black Eyes but still amazing

@PanPikus (7.5) - Very good continuation to Out Of Time

@PerfectCure (6.75) - I can’t say much about this. Just like Black Eyes, it’s not really my cup of tea but Bradley’s  voice is sooo good! He should sing more often.

@vedmatronic (7.5) - Another great rock song from the Bradster. Loving these vibes. The song does get quite boring for me after a while though, and it’s definitely inferior to Black Eyes sonically imo. However, I like the lyrical content.

@Blue Madonna (7.5) - Sort of feels like Black Eyes but not quite fully fleshed out to its full potential. Still a great song though and once again shows how well Bradley can sing... I really hope ASIB inspires Hollywood to cast him with more singing roles in the future. 

@huttont (7) - good song, I’m a little indifferent

@Twitter (10) - My all time favorite Bradley Cooper song

@PlastiscGuy (8.05) - My favorite Bradley's song! He sounds fantastic on this one, plus the instrumental ROCKS. It's really, really good.

@Oriane (6.75) - It’s good and sticks in your head but it gets tired after a while too...

TopazBlue
Just now, Kween said:

#16 | Alibi - 6,81

800129654.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

mmk wbk

image.png

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

PerfectCure
8 minutes ago, Kween said:

#17 | Too Far Gone - 6,22

a-star-is-born-mit-bradley-cooper.jpeg

I want the commentaries for this injustice :grr:

PanPikus

Alibi deserved better but yeah, some songs have to be lower, so the others can be higher :D

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

#15 | Black Eyes - 7,21

1498233352340.jpg&operation=CROP&offset=

Highest Score: 11

@DXXEMON

Lowest Score: 2

@brizoda @Amidana

Comments:

Spoiler

@Franchesca (8) - Wow what a start, When I watched the film I was immediately taken away

@Haus Swiftie (8) - Now thats how you start an album!

@corvus albus (9) - Bradley is an amazing singer and this song kills!

@Kandy life (9.5) - very great introduction to the album and the movie. It makes you rock the hell out of you. 

@Panchecco (9) - A great opening number and Bradley best song on the album. I didn't give it a 10 only because I feel it's too short, It needed another verse maybe?

@PanPikus (9) - The track is fire, great opener, Bradley's best solo song

@PerfectCure (7) - While I’m not a fan of this type of music, I’d say Black Eyes is a pretty decent song and a great soundtrack opener.

@vedmatronic (8) - Such a great way to start off the soundtrack and movie. It’s got that great rock energy. My only problem is that i feel like it could have an extra verse or the bridge have different lyrics. It’s all very repetitive.

@Blue Madonna (9.5) - One of my favourite songs off the soundtrack. Such an awesome intro to the film and album, and an awesome display of Bradley's brilliantly earthy vocals. Also I think it was pretty cool to have the opening track to a 'Gaga album' to be such a hard-going one. Slay dad! 

@huttont (9) - I never thought I would like this kind of music but this song is really good

@PlastiscGuy (7) - As much as I love the instrumental, I can't completely dig Bradley's voice on this song. The lyrics are a little repetitive too, which makes me not dislike it, but neither love it.

@Oriane (7.5) - My favorite Jackson solo song. I love the first minute, and the climax, but I think the song gets tired too quickly after that.

PanPikus

OMG Black Eyes!!! NOOOOOO TAAAAASTEEE!!! :saladga:

Archived