💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Happened Between Early Sweetener Era to Now That Made Ariana Bigger?

DiscoHeaven23

Ariana's Explosion  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What happened between early Sweetener era and early Thank You, Next era to make Ariana's Success skyrocket? Choose the biggest reason.

• The Pete Davidson drama
    • thank you, next is just a better song than anything on Sweetener
    • Sweetener's album was "eh", so people want this new era
    • People have recognized her talent
    • A good PR team
    • other

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

While the Sweetener era was really nothing to laugh at, it kinda just kept Ariana at the same level as her Dangerous Woman era (success wise). Her lead single debuted at #3 and ended up being a "Side to Side" level hit, while "God Is A Woman" has performed like "Dangerous Woman" and "Breathin" is performing like "Into You".

Between that short time between the early Sweetener era and this early Thank You, Next era, Ariana has exploded. Her first #1 hit, beating the Vevo record, etc.

So what do you think happened to make this change?

Widows Kiss

Pete Davidson and Mac Miller.
TUN is way more relatable than any Sweetener single, I guess that also helped.

Neight Shayde

Every single news about her - from Pete Davidson, to Mac Miller's death (RIP) - and her responses to it online as everything was unfolding.

The song and video was the perfect answer to EVERYTHING, like a pretty bow to close that chapter of her life.

Sneaky Oliver

All of these. But she/her team had a decent timing tbh. They knew TYN was going to be a bigger hit even though Breathin did alright on the charts  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

VoldeLorde2

Sweetener era was a little let down once the album came out so people were ready for something more. A good PR team and the drama also helped. 

sampool

She milked the **** out of Macs death then called off her engagement to add to the hype, she ran to the studio to capitalize on it. 

Doesnt make the song bad, but it’s petty nevertheless.

Pierre
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

She milked the **** out of Macs death then called off her engagement to add to the hype, she ran to the studio to capitalize on it. 

:applause:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I think it'll tone down very soon..

She's the only top girl that releasing now too

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

mister max

NTLTC was a smash, GIAW made impact and breathin connected with the public over a longer period of time when the album was released (it wasnt a HIT from the beginning)

Then she dissapeared with the death of Mac and calling off her engagement and then came back with a single that is current enough but still new enough to be able to smash

And it smashed

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

raragaga
2 hours ago, sampool said:

ur fcking mean

xoxo

sampool
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

ur fcking mean

Well there isn’t a pc way to say this, it’s gonna come off “mean” however I put it. I don’t think I lied tho. 

sampool
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

literally how?

She made it all about herself. You would know if you followed her on social media. 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, sampool said:

She made it all about herself. You would know if you followed her on social media. 

People were blaming her for his death, was she supposed to read that bullshit and be quiet? hell nah. After that she took a break from social media. Nothing about making it all about herself. 

Archived