Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

agreed.

xoxo

Borislshere

It's not Kims job to save the world. She can do what she wants with her money and who's to say she doesn't give back?ย 

I mean, it's tea. It's a bigger discussion regarding the effects of capitalism and wealth discrepancy, though.

3 points in and ready for more

sampool

They get to spend their money the way they want to. If that girl is so pressed then how about she works hard enough to earn that much then give it to the homeless.ย 

3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Direct this at our world leaders NOT celebrities.

And that's the tea.

Like, if we can't dismantle capitalism as a whole, we could at least tax the rich a bit more.

Honestly, I don't think KimYe would mind- it'd be barely a dent on their income, and others, that could do so much difference in our (American) socio-economy. I'd point my eyes more at higher corporations, than celebrities, though.

Jeff Bezos...

RAMROD

LMAO pointless, it is just jealousy, not more.

let's be real that guy will ย do similiar things if he is as wealthy as her. Besides Kim work for herย money :shrug:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Just now, sampool said:

They get to spend their money the way they want to. If that girl is so pressed then how about she works hard enough to earn that much then give it to the homeless.ย 

Unfortunately, much of the world does not run on meritocracy. There's so much more systemic issues that is interpolated.

Batwings

The Kardashians have been flaunting their wealth for years. This is nothing new. If you're going to be pissed, then be pissed that they're rich and famous for nothing more than a sex tape and dumb reality show.

ย 

rumours

While I think its pretty tone-deaf (and arguably gross), people can do whatever they want with their money.

That being said, I don't want to hear Kim Kardashian ever mouth a word about climate change, being eco-friendly, etc. after seeing this. Not that she could add anything truly insightful to that conversation anyway...

tenor.gif?itemid=6013028

Reality

I ****ing hate it when people complain about other people's wealth. First of all, we live in a culture that celebrates wealth and material goods, don't act like for a second you wouldn't be doing the same **** if you had the money.

Second, I also hate it when average, middle-class people complain about other people "being too rich". Like, you realize it's relative, right? To a homeless guy or to a poor kid somewhere in a third world country youย are the rich one. Don't act like living in a two-story house with a carย in the suburbs and having a decent income is all of a sudden "poor".

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Gracious Gaga
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

exactly. ย like girl- where is your lawyer dad defending O.J. Simpson and your Chris Jenner mom and your BFF Paris Hilton and your sex tape? ย 

she clearly hasn't worked hard enough

โ™ฅ Kindness Police.

Archived