💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's Dr. Luke vs Kesha deposition

dit

Featured Posts

It is rather long but basically she says she was angry Kesha and Dr. Luke dragged her into this, she says she knows her siding with one side would mean the other side is lying in the eyes of the public and possibly the court (?), she says she could not work with Dr. Luke because of people's opinions so she did not work with him on Witness, she also says only Kesha & Dr. Luke know what happened that day and she feels bad for both sides. 

Here is the full thing: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=7IytLm1YIcrK4lCs/7xvDw==

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think she was neutral and handled this well. She didn't want to dismiss Kesha's claims by 100% siding with Luke but at the same time she didn't feel she could 100% side with Kesha or show total support because she does not 100% know what happened (fair enough). Unfortunately many on other sites are using Katy's words and twisting them to make her look like she supports Dr. Luke and dislikes Kesha but I personally found she was just walking on eggshells and didn't want to possibly tilt the balance of this issue one way or another. 

DiscoHeaven23

I believe Kesha

I also think Katy would be opening a can of worms for herself by admitting Dr. Luke did in fact rape her. Not to mention the legal fallout from it, because she likely has no proof. Therefore, I think she handled it well.

This deposition could be bad for Kesha because Katy is stating that she explicitly didn't work with Dr. Luke on Witness because of Kesha's claims. This means that, in theory, Dr. Luke finances were hurt because of Kesha's claims, which he can sue for (if the court finds Kesha to be lying *even if she's not*). That's why P!nk and Kelly wrote letters saying Kesha isn't the reason they no longer work with him. 

bloody g

Really disappointed with this society. The fact that Katy needs to stay shut because people would give her their back regardless of who she sided with...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

FlopSlurper

I also believe Kesha, but I also feel bad for Katy for being dragged into this and basically both Kesha and puke trying to use her for their advantage. But I think she handled it well. 

AndyDWUW

I just feel so bad for Kesha

She put her career and sanity on the line, to not only voice her self as a victim, but all the women who are silenced, doubted by society, and most importantly not BELIEVED, and who have the burden of proof.

DiscoHeaven23

Also I'm confused, they keep saying everything is confidential in the thing, but now its all out there

What happened? 

DiscoHeaven23

Also, in my point of view, i think it's very clear that Katy is lying about being raped. I read the thing and she says "i don't recall"  WAY too much

The best thing Katy and others can do is support more diverse and politically admirable producers and song-writers. Let's make a world where the power dynamics of a straight male svengali can never happen again. 

SOPHIE for KP5. SOPHIE for LG6. SOPHIE for everything.

36 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

I just feel so bad for Kesha

She put her career and sanity on the line, to not only voice her self as a victim, but all the women who are silenced, doubted by society, and most importantly not BELIEVED, and who have the burden of proof.

All of this.

I live outside the space time continuum.

FlopSlurper
34 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also, in my point of view, i think it's very clear that Katy is lying about being raped. I read the thing and she says "i don't recall"  WAY too much

image.png

SpamMusubi
52 minutes ago, Rio said:

Will Gaga ever have a disposition that is released? Or have I missed it

If I'm remembering correctly I think hers was released too, but parts of it were retracted

Sushi is my one true passion

Archived