Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Katy messages

Stef

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:awkney:

At least she didn’t call Gaga mean or anything. She seemed supportive AT LEAST in public. Your logic that you tried ti explain there is just not realistic and something I said. Again there is nothing that Katy should apologize for PUBLICLY. 

Mean is so tame tho. It’s so easy to be mean. If Gaga thought she was mean in Feb 2016 then that’s unfortunate, and I feel like she’s the type of person who wouldn’t just say things like that. End of the day tho, Katy knows Gaga called her mean, and yet both are still friends today. 

Just bc Gaga doesn’t publicly tweet about Katy, doesn’t mean she hates her. Forget publicity. Nobody needs to apologize to us. Katy should feel bad sort of bad for not being behind Kesha, and all I can hope is hat she privately apologized to/made peace with her.

It’s none of our business anyway, and that’s all that going public does. 

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Y'all were saying Katy must be a horrible person since Gaga said so, and now Gaga said they are friends and Katy is a kind soul. So let's stop hating on the poor woman jesus christ.

I hope you’re not trying to say we’re crazy for assuming the first sentence. Of course we were, it’s what the texts implied... bc we read them, like Kesha did. She’s done something to upset Gaga. But again, it’s irrelevant bc they’ve made up.  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

26/2/2016 

@DiscoHeaven23

oooh okay, so before the pic of them holding hands on election night

And before Katy's ego was DECIMATED and she was brought back down to earth in 2017.  

then, it's all good here.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

I hope you’re not trying to say we’re crazy for assuming the first sentence. Of course we were, it’s what the texts implied... bc we read them, like Kesha did. She’s done something to upset Gaga. But again, it’s irrelevant bc they’ve made up.  

Gaga could've been upset for a million reasons (no pun intended), and it could've been because of Katy or because of Gaga herself, you know Gaga can be in the wrong too. I mean she was upset enough to tweet about Katy wearing a green wig. I was just mad how people were calling Katy the worst things here based off an old ass message.

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

If it’s not public then there is NO NEED to apologize for it publicly. 

Let’s acknowlegde that this was never meant to be a public point of discussion and expecting them to spill all the tea on 3yo drama is a bad idea 

Whew, life comes at ya fast! I think Gaga must have a PR team living in her guesthouse for awards season  :ladyhaha:

But both tweets are very sweet, and I'm glad they have moved on

Sandrology

By the way I was just watching Hereditary alone at home at night and this light hearted BS was exactly what I needed :giveup:

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Gaga could've been upset for a million reasons (no pun intended), and it could've been because of Katy or because of Gaga herself, you know Gaga can be in the wrong too. I mean she was upset enough to tweet about Katy wearing a green wig. I was just mad how people were calling Katy the worst things here based off an old ass message.

I don’t think stealing an idea is something Gaga and Kesha would consider mean. Gaga was standing up to her abuser back then, her mind was very powerful. 

and tbf, id call Katy the worst things based on her ethics and for saying this (thread):

but like... idk... personally have better things to do... and Gaga v Katy sucked and I’m trying, like them themselves, to avoid it again. 

Gov Hooka
32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What did Katy do tho? I’m being objective here. She did nothing to Gaga. She promoted her projects since Joanne literally.. she even instagramed a photo of flowers Gaga sent her 

you're really not smart if you think that their only interactions are social media posts and photos at celeb events... Clearly those feelings were brought on by interactions between the two that nobody on this forum will ever know. So stop trying to judge their relationship based off a couple of support tweets lmao

ACTUAL PROOF that those texts are MESSY. She had to explain herself. Its a good tweet though.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

you're really not smart if you think that their only interactions are social media posts and photos at celeb events... Clearly those feelings were brought on by interactions between the two that nobody on this forum will ever know. So stop trying to judge their relationship based off a couple of support tweets lmao

Hmm nice way to start a conversation with calling me stupid.. Never did I say or think that their interactions are only on social media.. Public stuff should be publicly dealt with, provate stuff should be privately dealt with. Do I need to say more? Next time be more respectful and less bitter. 

FlopSlurper
18 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I don’t think stealing an idea is something Gaga and Kesha would consider mean. Gaga was standing up to her abuser back then, her mind was very powerful. 

and tbf, id call Katy the worst things based on her ethics and for saying this (thread):

but like... idk... personally have better things to do... and Gaga v Katy sucked and I’m trying, like them themselves, to avoid it again. 

Read her full desposition, she said that she knows both of them and can't side with either of them. She also said she's pissed and annoyed by both luke and kesha (rightfully so) because she has nothing to do with this.

Archived