Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Katy messages

Stef

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I was shook when I got the Twitter nofication, I didn’t think she would address it :wtfga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What did Katy do tho? I’m being objective here. She did nothing to Gaga. She promoted her projects since Joanne literally.. she even instagramed a photo of flowers Gaga sent her 

We don’t know. But since this is obviously a comment on private life, it’s far more likely to be something that happened in private life. 

Don’t involve public careers choices bc publicly, they have never hated each other.

I know not everything people post online is fake, but it’s only half of the story. It’s best not to theorize bc we’ll never have an answer.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Also this way of thinking can be canceled.

This means nothing. 

a) It could be all an act she she’s super mean in the background,

b) she’s just an oversharing fan and we know that’s just not in Gaga’s nature, and

c) Your logic implies that the love our parents gives us is fake bc they rarely go public about how much they hug and kiss us. 

She did something. We can theorize all we want, but it’s dumb to live off of any theories. 

:awkney:

At least she didn’t call Gaga mean or anything. She seemed supportive AT LEAST in public. Your logic that you tried ti explain there is just not realistic and something I said. Again there is nothing that Katy should apologize for PUBLICLY. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

We don’t know. But since this is obviously a comment on private life, it’s far more likely to be something that happened in private life. 

Don’t involve public careers choices bc publicly, they have never hated each other.

I know not everything people post online is fake, but it’s only half of the story. It’s best not to theorize bc we’ll never have an answer.

If it’s not public then there is NO NEED to apologize for it publicly. 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Y'all were saying Katy must be a horrible person since Gaga said so, and now Gaga said they are friends and Katy is a kind soul. So let's stop hating on the poor woman jesus christ.

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

forcing the poor woman to pause Bayonetta

LOOOOOL STOP WITH THE BAYONETTA STUFF I CAN'T :air:

YourWhiskyMouth
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

forcing the poor woman to pause Bayonetta in order to come out to address it on Twitter

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOOOL STOP WITH THE BAYONETTA STUFF I CAN'T :air:

NOT BAYONETTA :rip:

38 minutes ago, flopheart said:

don't know if she did the right thing, she basically admitted the texts are real 

they were officially released because of Kesha's lawsuit, why would she not admit it? If she said they were fake, she would not have done the right thing. 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived