The font choice

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE FONT CHOICE

IT IS EVERYTHING

I wanna know who choosed it I wanna marry him/her

Colourful

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care for it. Both the song and video are blah to me. But she's the it girl right now and they know it. Everything she does will be eaten up.

tomsches
6 hours ago, swakby said:

People who argued if she's a man pop girl.. She is now :ohwell: The song will be so huge, it's unreal. 

I told you she didn't have a ****. 

DeleteMyAccount
On 12/1/2018 at 12:06 AM, WohnJayne said:

I really enjoyed it, it’s lighthearted fun which is quite rare these days where everything needs to be taken seriously or have a social message in some way or any other. Apparently it was viewed by 825,000 people during its live premier on YouTube https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/30/18120115/ariana-grande-thank-u-next-music-video-youtube-livestream

That's not a fact though.. There are plenty of light hearted videos.. 

Also, it's music... Music is built upon the fundamentals of storytelling. Of course most songs and videos will have some type of message. 

It's crazy that we've reached a point in history where people are now against change and social awareness. Since when did people start thinking that it's ok to make such a stink about that instead of the real issues.. That's why we have people protecting Nazis because there's too much social messaging against them.

I don't like this all that much. the song is nice, the video is fun and full of references to even some of mine beloved movies, but it just doesn't feel like there was much effort and thought behind this. it almost feels lazy cause there's just too much of familiar images and scenes used.  

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MelbHawker

It's a really entertaining pop video (shame it's a mediocre song), but it's nothing groundbreaking. The reaction this has received goes to show just how starved the masses are for quality material.

MelbHawker
On 12/1/2018 at 6:08 PM, Jae Eris said:

this is actually very mature than her usual stuff 

:toofunny: sis wot 

the song is a cute bop, it's ok. the video... i mean yeah we get the references, but that's just the WHOLE video. That's something i don't like about Ariana. It's difficult to see her as a pop icon when here only talent is being a great singer. No dance, no songwriting, and her visuals are really bland and simple, i really like her songs anyways not trying to be mean, but putting her in the same league as gaga, rihanna, etc. Mmm not really.

Archived