Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

It almost feels like you guys are trying to find problems in a perfectly harmless, and quite great video :laughga:

Welcome to GGD. :S

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

Ok, so can we talk about how bad this video is?

No.   :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

Meredith Grey

I thought it was a really good video honestly. Although, the 13 going on 30 parts were my favorite for some reason.

just another gay

hmm so it's just a parody of the movies? nice looks but I thought this song is meant to be personal and meaningful to her yet the video is random in concept

doppelganger

Cute video, i love me some Mean Girls and Legally Blond. Great to see some returning cameos, but Kris Jenner is no Amy Poehler.

Bolkins

I really enjoyed it, it’s lighthearted fun which is quite rare these days where everything needs to be taken seriously or have a social message in some way or any other. Apparently it was viewed by 825,000 people during its live premier on YouTube https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/30/18120115/ariana-grande-thank-u-next-music-video-youtube-livestream

JusKeepBreathin

So did she break the 24 hr streams record. What is the 24 hr stream record? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GREENHighLIGHTS

31m now after 10hrs still have 14hrs left..and base from it, it will breaks the record.. 

THE SLAYAGEEE! THE MOST EPIC VIDEO SINCE LWYMMD :giveup: SLAY 2008 (Gaga) 2018 (Ariana) :heart:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

SlaeUrAnus

35m in 13 hours.

This is absolutely HUGE. Finally, a music video that is an event again! 

In my messy era.

Funny how Taylor swift gets branded a slut and changes her boyfriend every two seconds......erm hello 

bg no means calling ari a slut just makes you laugh the labels people put people

Archived