💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

It started strong but then went downhill fast. Kris was fun. But that second half, oh gosh, so boring.

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im literally screaming at 0:57 in the book for pete it says HUUUUGEEEE. pete big **** confirmed? thats the only thing he got goin for him i guess . yee!

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

hankhatesyouall

What is this boring cringefest? :air:

How can one take such a classic like 'Mean Girls' and film THIS? It doesn't fit the song at all. I HONESTLY was very excited for this since Iggy's 'Fancy' was suberb, but it's just :air:

Teal Ambition

Liz Gillies KILLEDT it. That’s all :cryga:

I’m loving this music video :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Amazing video, and concept, although the song doesnt really match but not that big of a deal. The only problem is that there isn't a storyline, and more dialogues. You got all those actors! She couldve used them! Especially Aaron Samuels! For me I wouldve made this a 10 min music video, with a beginning and an end and strictly use Mean Girls as a guide. She couldve been more ambitious but amazing nonetheless especially in this dead era where nobody's original

theahsfan

mac miller died and she releases this? trivialising her relationships? using his death to get a #1? tasteless

@ me all you want

Thats why young ppl don't respect or know real artists, cause they watch meaningless garbage, like this. I miss the videos with fantasy, creativity etc... I miss the good old times and I'm 21 :saladga:Omg what the hell was this cheap camel sh*t. :what:

Thomas P

This was great I don’t care what you guys say :huntyga::stalkga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DiscoHeaven23
15 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

idk but there's also a reference to  13 Going on 30 and I'm like?? Okay fine but why?? not consistent 

it was very random all together, with no real plot ha

StrawberryBlond

It's like she just wanted to create a classic 00's movie montage for a song and thought this one was as good as any. It all fits somehow but when you stop and think about it, it really doesn't have anything to do with having an ex. I have to say, she looked so totally like Jennifer Garner in that scene. That was quite freaky. The cameos in this will make it a video smash but over time, will this all seem a bit dated? I mean, years from now, people will totally still get the Mean Girls and Legally Blonde references, but I don't know about the others, seeing as those movies weren't as big or had impact, especially for non-Americans. It's like when you look back at the old Scream movies and because they made fun of movies that had been big the year before (meaning not all of them went on to become classics), you realise that you actually don't recall what the joke is referencing so you don't know what's so funny.

Ricardo

damn 30 min and already half million views 

I loved Kris Jenner as the cool mom but I think the video was so hyped that when I saw it was like "that's it?" but go Ariana, I personally love the song and it was a cute homage  

Just now, theahsfan said:

mac miller died and she releases this? trivialising her relationships? using his death to get a #1? tasteless

@ me all you want

Well, it wasn't a tribute song to Mac so I don't get your point, she mentioned him, but I don't think she used him in some way.

To me the song was more an empowering song about being a mature, independent woman without having necesserely a man (That's why her exes taught her "love, patiente and pain" as well as she did to herself).

It almost felt like her "Blank Space", to mention a recent song. She has often been compared to Taylor Swift because of "moving too fast" with relationship, and It kinda reminded me of a way of joking about the way people portray her the same way Taylor did with her hit song (which unsurprisingly reached #1 on Billboard Hot100)

Archived