A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

This video was so good :giveup:

Kris being in this video :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Quartz

I liked it. Anyone has a list of all the movies she referenced?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

The video concept is actually cute its just not relevant at all to the song. It would make more sense if with the movies she features, she change the storylines instead of getting the 'dream' guys the girl is happy independent or something. Idk this is just a bunch of references thrown together without meaning.

Luna Lovegood
16 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Idk if you’re legit asking a question or you just threw shade lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=7766086

luna’s advocate

FlopSlurper
5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

mac miller died and she releases this? trivialising her relationships? using his death to get a #1? tasteless

@ me all you want

she already has a #1 :vegas: 

Quartz
4 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Idk if you’re legit asking a question or you just threw shade lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=7766086

...how is that shade? :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I'm waiting to see @ReginaGeorge opinion. 

Being an Arianator, my opinion would be biased.

Hmm great visuals honestly BUT the storyline.. There was none of that :cryga: I expected more.. They could have done so much more with the “Mean Girls” concept but they choose four movies and it ended up being kinda messy.. What do you think?  

48 minutes ago, hellothing said:

From Ariana's wiki: 

"The music video of the song premiered on November 30, 2018. Directed by Hannah Lux Davis, it is inspired by four classic movies, including Bring it On (2000), Legally Blonde (2001), Mean Girls (2004) and 13 Going on 30 (2004). A teaser of the video was released on November 27, 2018 via Grande's social media.

Jennifer Coolidge from Legally Blonde, and Jonathan Bennett and Stefanie Drummond from Mean Girls made a cameo in the video, as well as Grande's friends including Alexa Luria, Courtney Chipolone, Colleen Ballinger, Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet, Victoria Monét, Tayla Parx, and Troye Sivan. Grande's dog, Toulouse, also appeared in the music video."

I live outside the space time continuum.

Debithius

I dont get how you guys don’t get this video. Every scene is a reference to an early 2000s teenage movie xD

Luna Lovegood
29 minutes ago, hellothing said:

...how is that shade? :triggered:

Wait there are more than one movie being referenced? I can only see mean girls references in that MV sjwkfwakdjwjcnrjcmqmeic

luna’s advocate

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hmm great visuals honestly BUT the storyline.. There was none of that :cryga: I expected more.. They could have done so much more with the “Mean Girls” concept but they choose four movies and it ended up being kinda messy.. What do you think?  

The visuals were great but it didn't seem cohesive.   Oc MVs aren't always cohesive.   I thought it would have been cool to have more of the Mean Girls from the movie, even it she had to edit them in digitally from the movie.  If she could get permission, that would have been way cool.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived