Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

Chromatic

Still not a fan of the song, and the video.. really? The only part I enjoyed, was the Winter Talent Show scenes. But whatever - it looks like she had fun making this, and that's what matters.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the song but I was so hyped for the video 

Really disappointed, it was just so random 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAS I Love it! It's so cool and fun.

it's miles better than breathin'.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

migamiga
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

what does dipped mean?

it's slang for "leave" or "to leave". she basically meant "sorry i left you" but since the term is so casual i guess people take it as immature

mvstraw

Gaga didn't bleed out on stage and faked her own death for this to be called "iconic".:madge: Overhyped video and a boring bubblegum pop song.:lana: The only iconic thing in this video was Kris:lolly:

FentyGa

Some of you guys are coming off really bitter...it's sad. I understand not liking the video, but trashing Ariana and being nasty is just rude. Y'all should re-evaluate the way you talk to people. Some of your comments are unacceptable.

beaublue
3 hours ago, A Wig is Snatch said:

Remember this day in pop history: DECEMBER 1, 2018

It’s not December 1st though... it’s November 30th...

JusKeepBreathin

Great song great video. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AlexanderMagno

A video filled with pop references and featuring a bunch of pop culture personalities... I mean, it might be good, but it's far from original. It's basically the "it" concept for pop music videos since 2014.

I like it... There is too much going on but I still like it better than a song... It's the type of video would expect from Ariana... I would not expect this type of video from Gaga or Bjork...  But I still liked it 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DrKindnessKunt1999

YAY I LOVE JENNIFER COOLIDGE and casting Liz Gillies was a clever move for nostalgia reasons. Also, was the one girl who became a meme for copying Ariana’s style part of the video, too? 

Zander

It's a cute superficial bubblegum pop video. It's pretty to look at but its not that deep. Nostalgia sells.

Archived