Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

A Wig is Snatch

Featured Posts

Catnikko
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She's saying "thank u, next" to him. Someone who tragically died after overdosing. That is the message of the song.

And worst of all she's using his name, alongside Pete's etc, to get the song to #1

ew are you serious? It's a song about growing from each of her relationships, she's not saying"thank u, next" to him, why are you taking it so literally :air: 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
23 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

damn 30 min and already half million views 

I think it's blocked at 478k but believe me there's already millions of views

1 hour ago, A Wig is Snatch said:

Let it be known that within 24 hours, Ariana Grande (thank u, next), Miley Cyrus (Nothing Breaks Like a Heart) and Katy Perry (Cozy Little Christmas) released music videos simultaneously.

Remember this day in pop history: DECEMBER 1, 2018

I loved the Mean Girls gag but the rest of the music video confused me so much. The teasers spoiled literally everything.

@ Me: snatch that hit thread, henny!

WE WON.

NIGHTCRAWLER
14 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I mean, you're not wrong, it was probably not the best choice mentioning him, but I don't think her intentions were bad nor harmful, in fact she thanked each of her exes for different reasons, and called Mac an angel too, it wasn't a diss track or anything, the song has actually a positive meaning so I wouldn't get so mad.

For the whole #1 thing, I think that although this isn't her best song, it's obvious she would have gotten a #1 sooner or later.

not to say that if she hadn't mentioned him, people would have said omg she ignores him whereas he's dead etc... That's nonsense but what I think is more cringey, is that she thanks her exes so much. She even drew some hearts around "Pete" etc but sis how are you still drawing hearts for your ex??????? That's lowkey embarrassing. At least, I couldn't act like that with my exes 

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I personally feel like Ariana is so immature and acts like a 14 year old

all this "sry i dipped".... like i'd say more but i'd get a warning for flamebait, i just dislike her SO much

what does dipped mean?

JohnWayne92
32 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She's saying "thank u, next" to him. Someone who tragically died after overdosing. That is the message of the song.

And worst of all she's using his name, alongside Pete's etc, to get the song to #1

:awkney:

30 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It looks like she's moving her mouth to different lyrics than what's being sung???

OMG COLLEEN 

She just has very big botox lips and cant move them properly anymore 

Earthling

Can she pls stop talking about how HUUUGE Pete is? It's trashy and cringey af :saladga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

The Bling
46 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I personally feel like Ariana is so immature and acts like a 14 year old

all this "sry i dipped".... like i'd say more but i'd get a warning for flamebait, i just dislike her SO much

And to prove that point you go around reacting sad to every comment praising her :ladyhaha: Way to show how to be mature

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived