5 minutes ago, mattbri said:

Not a fan... sorry, don't take it the wrong way :runhug:

Nothing wrong in that :hug:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

I mean i knew about the album, that it hit #1, but i just wasn't bothered to listen to it, but I'll give it a chance and listen it

We're far from the Shallow now

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm in, I'll send my rates later, I'm so busy! But, I really love this album its my 3rd favorite this year! :firega:

Wet Fire

Thanks for including me. I have not listened to the album. I will and then provide my objective review. :hor:

OMG Yas I can't wait 

And y'all need to listen to the most talented country artist ever.

rumours

I heard part of the album previously, but I'll listen to the full thing and send in my rates :hug:

On 12/1/2018 at 1:41 AM, Star said:

And y'all need to listen to the most talented country artist ever.

Girl... no.

On 12/6/2018 at 3:46 AM, Rumours1977 said:

I heard part of the album previously, but I'll listen to the full thing and send in my rates :hug:

Girl... no.

Girl why you mad about my opinion on Carrie  Underwood, the most talented country artist ever? :oprah:

Sent my rates, thanks for the recommendation :kara: :vegas:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Davian

I never listened to her but I’d like to give it a try:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• 3 weeks later...
corvus albus

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I wasn't tagged, can I still participate? if not then I'd like to be on the tag list from next time :party:

Of course you can still participate :hug:I will add you to the taglist.

Lazz Monster
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

omg I completely forgot, I was so busy when u posted this, i didn't have time to do it, so i left it for another day, and ofc I forgot :sharon:, gonna do this today, hopefully :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived