Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

I  don't get what was wrong with Gaga said tho? I love Katy but I trust Gags when she says Katy's mean idk.

Hmmmmmmmmmm tea :lolly:

Awrah999
1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

I  don't get what was wrong with Gaga said tho? I love Katy but I trust Gags when she says Katy's mean idk.

There’s nothing wrong with what Gaga said. It’s her PRIVATE text conversation with her friend Kesha who clearly was looking for support and needed a listening ear. Gaga has every right to agree with Kesha that Katy is mean—this doesn’t make Gaga look bad—it just makes her accurate. 

Page 18 of Katy's deposition shows that she's already seen these messages back in 2016. The fact that they're still on good terms throughout 2017 and 2018 means that they've either pushed this "beef" under the rug or are just being diplomatic by showing support for other pop stars. Every instance of interaction since 2016 (holding hands when Trump got elected, Gaga sending Katy flowers, Katy supporting ASIB) has occurred after this incident. Y'all can simmer down now.

Q: When they communicate back and forth with each other on pages 4837 and 24838, suggesting that you're not as strong to stand up to him, do you have any understanding as to what they're talking about?

Katy: They think I was raped and I was not.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

The "no  omg no" is the funniest thing in existence 

Right? I am screaming :lmao:

and the "she makes me angry about shiz" part too, we all know Katy is always so passive aggressive, not just to Gaga, but to some others too, why some of y'all mad tho?!!  :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, gag said:

Page 18 of Katy's deposition shows that she's already seen these messages back in 2016. The fact that they're still on good terms throughout 2017 and 2018 means that they've either pushed this "beef" under the rug or are just being diplomatic by showing support for other pop stars. Every instance of interaction since 2016 (holding hands when Trump got elected, Gaga sending Katy flowers, Katy supporting ASIB) has occurred after this incident. Y'all can simmer down now.

At the same time, it's showbiz , bb. Things can go 180 real quick with some people. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald

I feel sympathy for all three women after reading this :ohno:

It's clearly no coincidence that each of these super successful women were r***d by men who had control over their careers. 

How many more women are in an alleged Katy situation where they can't even publicly acknowledge their pain because of contracts and backlash? I'm disgusted and infuriated. 

:messga:

FameMonster01

My bff is a katycat, and he`s gonna get so triggered and salty about this, that he`s gonna shi* on Gaga every time he gets the chance.... And I can`t go through that so..   

Morphine Prince

“NO. Omg NO” 

I AM DEAD 

I will never get over this. New iconic line for this fan base 

Oriane
27 minutes ago, gag said:

I remember when it was made public but at the time most of the text was hidden by black lines. Now it seems that everything can be read. I wonder if it's the same for Gaga's deposition ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Phaye Monster

My heart broke when Gaga said she’d cried and needed her mom. Bless her. She deserves better. 

Also, I reallyyyyy hope Katy had her reasons for what she did. 

“I know she’s mean” yikes 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Admin locked this topic

Archived