Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

This is all believable, not shocking considering Gaga’s internet interaction with Katy is very minimal, and quite frankly none of what was said was that mean :laughga:

Like, some of y’all in other threads supporting a grown ass woman openly mocking a child’s name to her face but crititicizing Gaga for calling someone mean via private texts. 

Fix your double standards lol 

edit: pardon the typos - I was half asleep when I typed this :laughga:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill
4 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

Gaga is actually being VERY nice and diplomatic here. Maybe Katy can just be a little mean? That’s not an insult so much as an observation...

I agree with you. Gaga doesn't seem "mean" here at all... and I like Katy!

Sorcerer

I'll just share this news from early November again:

Perry requested that her deposition in Kesha’s sexual assault case remain sealed because it could “cause significant harm to her career and reputation.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/11/katy-perry-dr-luke-testimony-unsealed

Why would she care more about her reputation? Kesha and Gaga has the right to privately talk about Katy's actions.

Togekiss

Everyone is reading way to much into this single conversation that happened years ago, amid an emotional discussion of rape accusations...

I am EXTREMELY doubtful that this is representative of Katy and Gaga’s relationship right now. Why would it?

bring on that pecan pie

Sandrology

I think the biggest problem is the jump of the topics. First gaga seems very diplomatic and understanding on both sides, saying katy is maybe not at her place to confirm all this yet and loose everything. But when she's saying katy is mean and she isn't friendly to her things take a personal turn which doens't look good for gaga.

Edit: Just imagine your text messages of you and a friend get leaked talking about someone in this situation.. Don't pretend you would not talk sh*t 

Teal Ambition

At the end of the day, we truly don't know ANYTHING about Gaga and Katy's friendship. Public pictures are no indication if they're friends or not since we have no idea what happens between them behind-the-scenes. They could be great friends but at the same time they might not be at all :shrug: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Borislshere

Gaga really is about that life :udidnt:

but she and Katy have probably talked and made up since these texts were sent 

Bel Esprit
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

Katy was extremely supportive of Gaga during the ARTPOP era. She was literally saying how amazing "Venus" is in an interview promoting her own album.

She also shaded artists with a strong connection to their fans and Gaga going in space. We don't have enough details based on interviews to completely deduce whether or not people are nice behind the scenes.

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

I was responding to the user I quoted, not to the texts.

Well now to find out if she was being genuinely supportive is a different question. But Katy was only supportive after Gaga brought up the Applause vs Roar, then she tried to patch it up with support. 

Hottie Detector

Oh wow. I done some digging and found a quote from Katy’s desposition on PopJustice. 

He has a big ego. But he deserves to have a big ego, he has 21 #1 songs" - Katy justifying Luke's bad behaviour and reputation in the industry. 

Wow. Oh wow. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GhettoFabulous

Yeah this doesn’t make Gaga look good AT ALL:lana::awkney:

this was 2014/15 right? :lolly: so wasn’t this during the ARTPOP vs prism era where both parties were shady to each other....:lana:maybe they’ve sorted it out now but who knows :vegas:

1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

this was 2014/15 right? :lolly: so wasn’t this during the ARTPOP vs prism era where both parties were shady to each other....:lana:maybe they’ve sorted it out now but who knows :vegas:

Feb 2016, just before Oscar night when Gaga performed TIHTY

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bayonetta
6 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I  don't get what was wrong with Gaga said tho? I love Katy but I trust Gags when she says Katy's mean idk.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived