šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zayn Announces New Album Icarus Falls

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

These One Direction boys didnā€™t really pick up like they wanted to, all 4 are struggling hard to maintain music on the chartsĀ :messga:

Zayn is too busy trying to sounds mature and sexual while Harry is channeling Elvis Presley and Niall is moving to country music...LouisĀ is judging talent, IĀ feel like Iā€™m missing one... the one that is turning into a rapper... ugh šŸ˜‘ Iā€™ll have to google his name.Ā :messga:

Edit: Ohhh...Ā LiamĀ Ā :deadbanana:

Hottie Detector

Mister Money
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

These One Direction boys didnā€™t really pick up like they wanted to, all 4 are struggling hard to maintain music on the chartsĀ :messga:

Zayn is too busy trying to sounds mature and sexual while Harry is channeling Elvis Presley and Niall is moving to country music...LouisĀ is judging talent, IĀ feel like Iā€™m missing one... the one that is turning into a rapper... ugh šŸ˜‘ Iā€™ll have to google his name.Ā :messga:

Edit: Ohhh...Ā LiamĀ Ā :deadbanana:

when did Liam make a rap song lol

Flippy

Really excited and looking forward to this. I really don't care if his music "flopped" or what-not, I'm just glad we're getting music tbh

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Teal Ambition

A shame that the roll out of his singles have been so messy lately. Mind of Mine was amazing but Iā€™m disappointed so farĀ :messga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Archived