Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

myKONAMI mobile slots LADY GAGA contest!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

For a SUPER limited time, Play Studios, creators of myVegas, POP! Slots, myKONAMI and myVegas Blackjack, the ultimate app to a better experience in Las Vegas (I had previously made a thread about this before but a few of yall bashed the idea), are now doing a contest! 

For those of yall that have complained it is too expensive to go, maybe one of you will win! 

It is on the myKONAMI app! 

Good Luck!

DtOahoKUcAAOBve.jpg:large

Jenina

Omg thank you. I've been playing all the other apps but konami so I wouldn't have realized. I have 20 million on konami so I'll be  spinning now

cool

Bloody hooker

I’m suddenly playing this game again :vegas:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Jenina
9 hours ago, humanfly said:

HOW many entries did everyone get? I am out of chips :(

DtbmvjbWwAAJp8E.jpg

I'm really hoping I get it :giveup: I don't have any tokens left and I'm not going to spend money on this game 

cool

On 11/30/2018 at 4:56 AM, tylertremallose said:

For a SUPER limited time, Play Studios, creators of myVegas, POP! Slots, myKONAMI and myVegas Blackjack, the ultimate app to a better experience in Las Vegas (I had previously made a thread about this before but a few of yall bashed the idea), are now doing a contest! 

For those of yall that have complained it is too expensive to go, maybe one of you will win! 

It is on the myKONAMI app! 

Good Luck!

DtOahoKUcAAOBve.jpg:large

I was gutted when this came up I had about 80 entries then I read the small print and realised it was for U.S only.

I've been playing these games since you (i'm sure it was you) made the thread about the vegas money saving

Bloody hooker
7 hours ago, Jenina said:

DtbmvjbWwAAJp8E.jpg

I'm really hoping I get it :giveup: I don't have any tokens left and I'm not going to spend money on this game 

I only have 44 entries, and have 179,312,900 tokens left. How did you even get 1,057 entries? :nooo:

PlasticHo
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

I only have 44 entries, and have 179,312,900 tokens left. How did you even get 1,057 entries? :nooo:

Do I just play any slot in the MyKonami app? 

Bloody hooker
Just now, PlasticHo said:

Do I just play any slot in the MyKonami app? 

Yeah, you can play any slot. I'm playing the Lotus slot. There should be a thing to the side on what ever slot you decide to play that says Lady Gaga Sweepstakes. That tells you what you need to do in order to gain entries which is round 3.

PlasticHo
24 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I only have 5 lol. At least I have a chance 😂

Archived