• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i don't like the hair, not the dress. :messga:

the speech was lovely. i like the gaga-as-a-superhero-cape metaphor. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

freebit

Ugh, I love her, and I hate being negative, as well as negative about her team....but someone really needs to sort out her hair.  I think instead of wearing her hair back tightly, her hair would be better served by parting some front layers on the side, like in my user pic of her at the Grammys 2017, or in her Royalty Variety look in 2016:

maxresdefault.jpg

AStarIsBorn21
22 minutes ago, freebit said:

Ugh, I love her, and I hate being negative, as well as negative about her team....but someone really needs to sort out her hair.  I think instead of wearing her hair back tightly, her hair would be better served by parting some front layers on the side, like in my user pic of her at the Grammys 2017, or in her Royalty Variety look in 2016:

maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t think Gaga or her team strives to make her look her best. She’s all about being different and changing things up. If she looked this good all the time it would be boring honestly. 

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I don’t think Gaga or her team strives to make her look her best. She’s all about being different and changing things up. If she looked this good all the time it would be boring honestly. 

Interesting perspective. 

She is beautiful, but the dress wasn't my favorite. The hair extensions though, I didn't notice until the side picture...to be sure Frederic could make them match? However, the colors appear the same on his Instagram. :confused:

(Also, side note, her earrings seem to be super heavy.)

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4
On 11/29/2018 at 11:02 PM, Didymus said:

Nooo... she's looked so gorgeous for so long. 

She still does honey, move along :triggered:

Madam Margolyes
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Interesting perspective. 

She is beautiful, but the dress wasn't my favorite. The hair extensions though, I didn't notice until the side picture...to be sure Frederic could make them match? However, the colors appear the same on his Instagram. :confused:

(Also, side note, her earrings seem to be super heavy.)

Did he really... edit those photos :air:

freebit
19 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I appreciate and love when she doesn't want to do something standard with her look - for example her Countess look was amazing, like an avant-garde, high fashion interpretation of Veronica Lake. The no eyebrows thing was awesome. I also appreciate DIY type of beauty (like early 80s Debbie Harry and her dry damaged hair just made her overall look appear cooler than if her hair had been sleek and perfect). But in these pics, her hair has this weird green tint, and it doesn't look intentional. And it's kind of telling that her hairstylist posted a pic where he edited the colors of her hair so it all looked cohesive, free of the green tint and her hair piece matching the rest of her hair. 

Archived