💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME + VOGUE release dates in Australia

Griffin

Featured Posts

ikr!! im saving for a showbag still and i will probably go halfway or at the end of october, do you think i will miss out? im really scared i will get their after months of saving and they will all be sold out :ohno:

i wouldnt be too worried, there are alot of myer stores around so i doubt they will all go in the next few weeks. They also sell the rollerball alone with the 100ml, so its just the poster and the tacky plastic glasses you will miss out on even if they do

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dfghuer5

i wouldnt be too worried, there are alot of myer stores around so i doubt they will all go in the next few weeks. They also sell the rollerball alone with the 100ml, so its just the poster and the tacky plastic glasses you will miss out on even if they do

Yeah true, but I really want the actual bag and Ive designed a little shelf for all the fame stuff i get and I reserved a little place for the glasses :( and at my nearest myer store you have a choice of rollerball or glasses

I really want to purchase more rollerballs. :(

I've got the Gel, Lotion, Perfume and Soap (at least four of each) but want a few more rollerballs to complete my collection.

Archived