Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME + VOGUE release dates in Australia

Griffin

Featured Posts

I cant believe people get worked up so easily. All the over dramatic people blaming myer is a but ridicculous, they never said it would be released today

Hopefully some of the stuff finds its way to WA before 2014

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a flyer in the mail from Myer since I'm with Myer One.

It says it's exclusive to Myer "for a limited time" launching Sep 17th. By limited, I assume it will be sold at more stores at a later date?

photo4dr.jpg

StarLlamaFlies

I just got a flyer in the mail from Myer since I'm with Myer One.

It says it's exclusive to Myer "for a limited time" launching Sep 17th. By limited, I assume it will be sold at more stores at a later date?

photo4dr.jpg

Omg, my mum is a Myer one member I hope she gets this !!

Has anyone been able to find any of the Vogue issues in Australia? I can find all the issues except for the Vogue US

Has anyone been able to find any of the Vogue issues in Australia? I can find all the issues except for the Vogue US

only a few retailers stock it, you could try and contacting one of the distributes and seeing which stores it is sent to (i think Gordon and Gotch is one, sure there are other distributors too)

So... is it in Myer today or not? I need to smell it, but I'm lazy and don't want to go to Myer if it's not there yet, hehe.

I haven't seen Vogue at all tbh in Australia.

And Fame is taking foreverrrr!

i know its like australia doesnt want me to see gaga or maybe it just sydney but still WHYYY AUSTRALIA WHYY and another thing dont you hate when we have to wait for american time not our one so we have to do math which is EW

MelbHawker

i know its like australia doesnt want me to see gaga or maybe it just sydney but still WHYYY AUSTRALIA WHYY and another thing dont you hate when we have to wait for american time not our one so we have to do math which is EW

I hate the timing more now that she's in Europe because everything happens when it's like 5am here FML. I find myself staying awake just to see what she does lol

So myers melbourne has fame, and i ring adelaide myers to see when they get it, "fame wont be out until october" apparently, everywhere else gets it before us according to the lady i spoke too...

Myer posted that stock is currently being distributed, and will be stocked as soon as they arrive at the store. However it is already released in Melbourne and Chadstone.

So myers melbourne has fame, and i ring adelaide myers to see when they get it, "fame wont be out until october" apparently, everywhere else gets it before us according to the lady i spoke too...

what about sydney!!!

Yea! Just bought it today at chadstone myer!

Smells soooooo good!

Got the show bag, and bought the soap!

They don't have the shower gel or body lotion yet, but they said they're getting it/have it on the truck!

Yea! Just bought it today at chadstone myer!

Smells soooooo good!

Got the show bag, and bought the soap!

They don't have the shower gel or body lotion yet, but they said they're getting it/have it on the truck!

how much and where is chadstone

Archived