💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

NYFCC: Announcing Winners NOW

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

They seem to really like unconventional choices.

The major Oscar contenders - Olivia Colman, Viola Davis, Nicole Kidman, Melissa McCarthy, Glenn Close weren't picked, but Regina Hall. :emma:

And for Actor, you'd expect it to be Viggo Mortensen, Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, but it went to Ethan Hawke? :emma:

Hawke was always going to be a critics choice, Mortensen really had no chances here. Bale was possible but the NY critics (Ehrlich and Lawson) recently expressed dislike for Vice. But yeah Regina Hall is :emma: Good for her though!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Blackwillow
1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

OGHs are celebrating now I guess :triggered:

OT:  

Entertainers of the Year: Lady Gaga

And then he brings in Stefani [Lady Gaga], who is a brilliant artist in her own right. On some level I feel like, who was the muse? Was it Bradley? As far as I’m concerned, he clearly was — for everybody on the film, on both sides of the camera.

He’s the one who poured the energy into it, he’s the one that poured the light into this thing. He drew that same kind of energy from Stefani. I’ve always loved female singers, and she’s fascinating — the nature of her talent is simply sublime.

For more on Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga and Entertainment Weekly‘s 2018 Entertainers of the Year, pick up the new issue when it hits stands on Friday, or buy it now. 

https://ew.com/movies/2018/11/29/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-ew-entertainers-of-the-year/

Bradley
46 minutes ago, gag said:

Hawke was always going to be a critics choice, Mortensen really had no chances here. Bale was possible but the NY critics (Ehrlich and Lawson) recently expressed dislike for Vice. But yeah Regina Hall is :emma: Good for her though!

I mean there are like 5 to 8 actors to choose from that are hailed as major Oscar contenders, and they chose to really deviate from the hot picks and choose someone that is really outside of the conversation.

I'm not saying the winners aren't good, I haven't seen Regina Hall's performance, but I have seen Ethan Hawke's, I was just saying how these winners are very unlikely to be picked for the Academy Awards.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

There you go guys, I told you all that we were getting nominated but we weren’t winning big :vegas:

I wouldn't say this is a good indicator since they have very peculiar tastes. There are many actors who are being considered as strong Oscar contenders but what NYFCC picked are not part of them.

Archived